Fit

Characters in this chapter-
Witch queen- Queen Elvira (Mum)
Werewolf queen- Queen Belladonna (Mommy)
Vampire king- King Lazarus (Dada)

*Nymeria's P.O.V*

When I woke up, I did feel a little smaller. I felt much smaller actually. I reached up and tugged on Queen's Elvira's hair, making her look down at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are we tugging on Mum's hair?" she asked softly as she moved me onto her lap, letting me cuddle up to her. I giggled softly as I babbled at her, making her smile softly. "Oh, I have a little bitty baby do I?' she asked as she pulled my hand off of her hair, kissing it gently.

"Mummummummummum," I babbled, which only seemed to make her smile more.

"Oh my precious baby," she cooed as she lifted me up, kissing my cheek gently with a small hum. I played with her necklace quietly, feeling her rock me.

There was a knock on the door and Mum rolled her eyes. She got up, still keeping me cradled close as she walked over to the door. She opened it, looking at Queen Belladonna with a raised eyebrow.

"What do you want Bella?" she asked softly.

"I heard the word baby, I came running as fast as I could," she said simply as she looked down at me. "Hi baby," she said, still trying to catch her breath.

"Does that apply to you as well Lazarus?" Mum asked as she looked at King Lazarus who was standing a bit behind Queen Belladonna.

"I see someone running, I follow them. It's instinct," King Lazarus said simply.

"Well leave, the baby is all mine," Mum said simply.

"No, you have to share. It's not fair that the baby is yours, I want to hold her," Queen Belladonna said as she pushed past Mum, looking down at me with a small smile. "Come to Mommy," she said as she reached out for me.

I reached out for her, making Mum sigh as she handed me to Mommy. Mommy rested me on her hip, patting my bottom lightly as she bounced me.

"Such a cute baby," King Lazarus muttered as he stood in the door way.

"Come in already, bloodsucker," Mum said as she pulled him into the room. "The less people that know the less we have to share," she said as she shut the door.

"Fair point," King Lazarus said as he nodded his head. "Hello little baby," he muttered softly as he reached out and ruffled my hair. I flushed at the affection, a small smile on my lips.

"My baby," Mommy said as she turned away, pressing my head into the crook of her neck.

"Learn to share, wolf," King Lazarus said with a frown on his lips.

"I don't share," Mommy said softly as she walked away from him.

"The baby doesn't even want to be with you, she wants to be with her dada," he said.

"Dada," I babbled softly as I lifted my head to look over her shoulder at him.

"See? Vampires forever, Werewolf's never," he retorted as he stuck his tongue out at her back. I burst into a fit of giggles at that.

"You are a literal child Lazarus, I swear," Mommy said as she looked down at me. "You don't want to go with him, he's a meanie. Mommy is much better," she stated.

"Mum is better then either of them," Mum chimed in as she stepped over to Mommy, looking down at me.

"No," I said simply as I pushed to get down. Mommy sat me down gently, her hand running through my hair as I sat on the floor.

"I will make you pick a favorite," Mum swore. I shook my head, giggling when she sat down next to me on the floor.

"Vampires can fly and I think that makes us better than you ground walkers," Dada said as he sat down as well. Mum waved her hand a bubble appeared around his head, making him silent.

"He talks too much," Mum said, making me giggle even harder as Dada glared at her. She snapped her fingers and toys appeared in front of me. "There you go baby," she said.

I giggled softly as I picked up a stuffed animal, holding it close. It was very soft, so soft that it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. It was a little lynx stuffed animal and I was never going to let it go now.

"You like lynxes?" Mommy asked me softly. I nodded my head, my thumb slipping into my mouth.

"Let's not do that," Mum said as she tried to pull my thumb out of my mouth. "How about we try a paci instead?" she asked. I whined, shaking my head with a frown on my lips.

"Ha, your stupid spell wore off," Dada said as he was finally able to talk again now that the bubble disappeared from around his head. Mum snapped her fingers and it reappeared, making him open his mouth and say something. I imagined it wasn't nice based on the look that he gave Mum.

"No paci," I said when Mum tried to gently pull my thumb out of my mouth.

"Your thumb probably has germs all over it," Mum said softly as she looked down at me. "Doesn't that sound yucky?" she asked.

"'ou're yucky," I retorted around my thumb as I turned away from her, still holding my lynx as I turned away.

"Come on baby, try a paci," Mum said softly. When she tried to pull my thumb out of my mouth again, I did the logical thing and threw a fit.

I threw myself on the ground, crying and kicking whenever she got near. Dada seemed triumphant when the bubble disappeared and he moved over to me. Mommy had tried but I had shoved her hand away when she tried to touch my face.

"Come here darling," Dada cooed softly as he sat in front of me. "Dada will hold you and you can keep sucking your thumb," he muttered. I finally cried myself out enough that I went to him, my face now red and tear streaked.

"No paci," I hiccupped as he picked me up, letting me sit on his lap quietly.

"No paci," he promised as he kissed the top of my head, wiping the tears off my face.