Daddy's girl

Characters in this chapter-
King Lazarus- Vampire king (Dada)
King Thorne-Mermaid king (Pops)
King Folmar- Elven King (Papa)

*Nymeria's P.O.V*

Dada seemed quite happy to hold me and he didn't force me to try and take a paci. In fact he carried me out of the room, letting me cling to him with my free hand as I kept my thumb in my mouth.

"We'll have none of those disgusting paci's," Dada assured me as he bounced me slightly, taking me to the room that he and his wife stayed in. He sat me on the bed for a moment as he cooed over me.

"Hiding?" I asked curiously as I tilted my head.

"No, we're not hiding," Dada said simply. "I just don't want to share, I shall make you a daddy's girl if it's the last thing I do," he said as he lifted me back up, tossing me in the air lightly.

I burst into giggles when he caught me, letting him bounce me on his hip. He was currently my favorite right now, he was being so nice and he didn't make me try and use a stupid paci.

"I hear you have the girl?" King Folmar asked as he opened the door.

"No, you hear wrong. Go away," Dada said as he turned away, pressing my face against his chest as he tried to hide me in his arms.

"You have to share Lazarus," King Folmar said.

"I will make you share a grave if you try and take my baby," Dada said simply. His words made me giggle softly since he was so clearly fond of me.

"I'll tell Morticia that you won't share," King Folmar threatened. Dada sat me down on his bed, patting my head as he went over to Folmar.

"You can't threaten to tattle on me to my wife," Dada said simply. I watched their back and forth for a little bit before I saw King Thorne sneak in. He managed to get past them and lifted me up, shushing me as he carried me out of the room.

"You come with Pops, he'll take you away from those meanies," King Thorne whispered as he tiptoed past them, carrying me out of the room.

"They not meanies," I whispered back to them with a small smile on my lips. He seemed amused by how little I sounded and nodded his head in understanding.

"Of course, I won't call them meanies then," Pops said as he nodded his head with a soft smile. He had the beginnings of a beard growing on his face which tickled my face when he kissed my cheek. I giggled even more at the feeling as he carried me down the hall, clearly trying to get some distance from the other Kings.

"Drop the child," Dada ordered as he dropped from the ceiling. I squealed in surprise when I saw him and hid my face into Pops chest. He gently rubbed my back.

"You scared her," Pops said with a huff escaping him. "That wasn't very nice," he stated.

"Yes, it wasn't so the child should be given to me," King Folmar said as he took me from Pops before he could react. "Papa has you darling," he promised.

"You fighting?" I asked curiously as I looked between the three, tilting my head curiously. My lip trembled slightly at the thought of them fighting and they all rushed to assure me that they weren't fighting.

"We would never fight," Papa promised me softly as he sat me down, letting me stand in front of him as he crouched down to be eye level and took my hands into his. My hands were tiny compared to his.

"P'omise?" I asked softly.

"Promise," he assured me gently.

"Promise," both Pops and Dada echoed after him.

"Okay," I nodded my head after a moment. "No fighting ever," I told them sternly, making Papa chuckle softly.

"We promise angel," Pops said as he nodded his head.

"If you do, I tell your wives," I informed them sternly, making Dada laugh. I was serious, how dare he laugh at me? I crossed my arms over my chest, pouting as I turned away.

"You hurt her feelings," Pops said as Papa picked me up.

"Oh darling I didn't mean to upset you," Dada said as he tried to move over. I was already upset with him now and smacked his hand away, pushing my face into Papa's chest.

"We not friends no more," I said simply, not even turning to look at Dada. He didn't deserve an ounce of my attention, not after he had laughed at me.

"Wow, you've really broken her heart by laughing at her," Papa said as he combed my hair back with his fingers. I nodded my head in agreement, earning a soft smile from Papa as he pressed a quick kiss to my forehead.

"What a heartless man for hurting such an angel," Pops said. I nodded my head in agreement, he was heartless to have laughed at me when I was serious.

"Oh my goodness," Dada said, sounding annoyed. "I didn't mean to laugh at you darling, how ever could I earn your forgiveness?" he asked.

"Make sure I get no timeouts ever," I told him sternly as I looked at him. He raised an eyebrow in surprise but I held eye contact with a serious look on my face.

"I can't promise that," Dada stated.

"Then no forgiveness," I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's not a fair demand for you to make," Dada said.

"It's fair, I said so, so it is," I said sternly as I frowned at him.

"It is not," Dada retorted.

"Maybe you just need to be better," I shrugged as I turned and buried my face into Papa's shoulder. He chuckled softly as I could hear Dada spluttering for something to say.

"Yes, just be better," Papa agreed as he rested me on his hip. His hand was still playing with my hair so I didn't mind being cuddled up with him.

"This is unfair, you're all against me," Dada said.

"I'm not against you," Pops said, sounding sympathetic. "I just want Nymeria to like me more than you," he said simply. I giggled at his words, lifting my head up to rest it on Papa's shoulder with a small smile.