Team

King Lazarus- Vampire King (Dada)
King Ariston- Werewolf King (Daddy)

*Nymeria's P.O.V*

I realize after a moment that Momma is gone. She has just kind of slipped out when I was talking to my toys. I pout slightly, turning my attention to Dada who raises an eyebrow when he sees me looking at him.

"What's wrong?" Dada asks as he slinks down to the floor, crawling across it to grab me. I squeal as he tickles me and pins me down.

"Dada! 'top it," I squeal, kicking my legs and flailing as I try to get away from him. He hisses at me with blood red eyes when I nearly escape, making me freeze in case I've actually upset him.

"You think you can escape me? You think you can escape the vampire king?" Dada says as he raises his hands up and tickles me even more.

"I escape," I say as I try to roll away, rolling into some of my toys. I kind of hurt my back a little bit but it doesn't hurt that bad. In fact I think it doesn't hurts at all but Dada seems concerned that he may have hurt me.

"Are you okay?" Dada asks as he sits me up, making me nod my head slightly to show that I'm just fine. He lifts me up, sitting me on his lap so that I can sit comfortably.

"I fine Dada! I tough little bat," I inform him happily as I try to show him just how tough I am by showing off my muscles.

"No!" I hear Daddy say, making me spin around in surprise and elbow Dada in his chest slightly. I have to look over Dada's shoulder to see Daddy and I stare at him with wide eyes. I hadn't even seen him enter the room and based on Dada's tenseness he hadn't noticed either.

"You aren't a little bat. You're supposed to not have favorites," Daddy huffs as he crosses his arms over his chest. He stomps his feet, making me giggle at him being so upset.

"No, I little bat," I say as I watch Daddy stomp over to us. He steals me out of Dada's hold, lifting me up in the air. I squeal in protest, reaching back for Dada who stands up and tries to take me back.

"No you're not! You have to be a werewolf, not a bat," Daddy declares as he pretends he's gonna shake me up and down. I cling to him just so he won't do that and he chuckles softly.

"Give her back, she wants to stay with her Dada," Dada declares as he tries to steal me out of Daddy's arms but Daddy dodges him, resting me on his hip so that he can hold me close and not allow Dada the chance to take me back.

"Noooo, she's very clearly a Daddy's girl," Daddy declares as he bounces me on his hip slightly, making me giggle slightly. I shake my head, watching the look on Dada's face. He looks very upset that Daddy has taken me but he has to learn how to share!

"Share," I tell Dada, making him narrow his eyes. Daddy agrees that Dada has to share, sticking his tongue out at Dada whenever he gets the chance.

"Tell Daddy to give you back, I've shared for long enough," Dada declares, making me furrow my eyebrows as I think about what he said. I tap my chin like I'm in deep thought, squealing when Daddy starts to bounce me so that I can't think.

"I don't need to share her, I just got her. You've had her for forever," Daddy sticks his tongue out at Dada again, making me pout at him.

"Not nice mister," I say as I shake my finger in his face, letting him know what I think about him sticking his tongue out at Dada.

"Well little miss, I am not being nice," Daddy says as he bounces me, making me huff as I cross my arms over my chest and give him an angry look.

"You be nice," I scold him, narrowing my eyes even more. My face is all wrinkled up from how I feel about Daddy's bad behavior.

"I am perfectly nice to people who are nice to me," Daddy retorts, making me huff and roll my eyes. I can't believe that he was being so bad!

"You need a timeout mister," I say as I shake my finger in his face. He raises an eyebrow, grabbing my finger and licking it. I squeal at that, trying to squirm out of his hold. Dada saves me from Daddy, pulling me out of his arms and holding me close.

"Oh he is so mean to you Nym, so mean," Dada says as he bounces me slightly, rocking the both of us back and forth. I nod my head in agreement, sticking my tongue out at Daddy when he tries to take me back.

"Noooo, Dada is my friend. Not you," I inform Daddy, making him gasp. He collapses on the ground, holding his chest as if he is dying.

"Oh good, the dog put himself to sleep," Dada says, making me giggle at his words.

"Daddy's not a dog," I object at his words, trying to hide my face so he can't see my smile.

"No but he smells like one," Dada says, wrinkling up his nose. I giggle at that, shaking my head slightly at his words.

"Does not," I object, a small laugh escaping me.

"Yes he does," Dada says as he pretends like he's going to drop me. I giggle as he lays me on the floor next to Daddy. He tickles my sides, making me try to hide against  Daddy.

"Leave my baby alone," Daddy says as he kicks Dada away, making him slide across the room. "Stupid vampires," he huffs as he kisses my cheeks. I giggle as I squirm away and then run across the room. I can hear Daddy huff as I look back at them. As soon as I do, I see that both of them are sharing a look. I don't like that!

"Don't look at each other!" I stomp my foot, squeaking when both of them look at me. I look towards the door and as soon as I do, I can hear both of them coming towards me. I take off running, running out of the room as fast as I can!