Revenge

Characters in this chapter-
Queen Morticia- Vampire Queen
Queen Riniya-Elven Queen
Queen Elvira- Witch Queen

*Nymeria's P.O.V*

I finally managed to get away from Queen Morticia when she stopped tickling me. I had slipped out of the room before she could stop me. I wanted to get my revenge but it took me a little while to find something I could do to get revenge. I managed to finally decide on something that was good enough for revenge but wouldn't get me in too much trouble.

First I had to find a bucket which was a lot harder then it should have been. I owned this castle yet it seemed I knew were nothing was. I would have to get more familiar with where things were stored. It took me thirty minutes to find a bucket. I could have probably asked a guard or maid but I felt that I had to keep what I wanted to secretive.

I brought the metal bucket into the bathroom, filling it up in the sink. I tried filling it up with my hands by catching water from the sink but that took forever. I ended up sitting the bucket on the edge of the sink and tilting it forward so it caught the water. My original plan for revenge was just dumping water on Queen Morticia but another idea hit me.

I was considering getting some flour to mix into the water so it would be all gross but decided against it. The crops hadn't been good this year and it wouldn't be good to waste anything like flour. So I picked up the bucket which was really heavy now that there was water in it and made my way to the overlook. The overlook was one of my favorite spots in the castle.

It was a portion of the second level that overlooked the walkway to the dining hall. It was originally made for guards to watch who went in and out of the dining hall but it had long since just turned into a cozy corner for me to hide in. I sat there with the bucket of water, waiting until I heard the sound of Queen Morticia's voice from below. Without much thinking, I tipped the water over and watched it fall through the railing.

Seconds after I did that, I realized she was probably talking to someone. I hesitantly stood up, peering over the edge I saw Queen Elvira and Queen Riniya. I squeaked when Queen Riniya looked up at me, the sound escaping me as I stared at her with wide eyes.

"Seriously?" Queen Morticia asked as she shook herself out, making the water fly and hit Queen Elvira and Queen Riniya.

"Revenge," I said quietly, not daring to look towards Queen Elvira. She terrified me and I really didn't want to find out how much trouble I was in so I did the brilliant thing and threw the bucket over the edge towards Queen Morticia. It missed completely, landing off to the side.

"You missed," Queen Morticia said as she crossed her arms. "That would have been an assassination attempt if it had hit me little miss," she said. I rolled my eyes, huffing as I looked at Queen Riniya who didn't seem pleased.

"You can't throw metal buckets at people," Queen Riniya said sternly. I had never heard her stern before so it gave me pause.

"Revenge," I said quietly as I glanced at Queen Morticia.

"Not even for revenge," Queen Riniya said. If I was down there, she would have definitely terrified me just by how much taller she was then me but I felt safer up here, out of their reach.

"She shouldn't tickle me then," I declared as I crossed my arms over my chest, jutting my chin out in defiance.

"If I count to three and there is not an apology then you will be in trouble," Queen Elvira said. Her voice was calm, almost too calm for my liking. I whined softly as I opened my mouth, shutting it after a moment when no words came out.

"Yeah, say sorry," Queen Morticia said. She froze when Queen Elvira turned to look at her. "What?" she asked.

"You caused this, you say sorry as well," Queen Elvira stated.

"But I didn't get you soaking wet," Queen Morticia pointed out. Queen Elvira raised her hand, snapping her fingers so that both her and Queen Riniya were dry.

"That doesn't matter. If Nymeria is seeking revenge on you, I can assure that I will be nowhere near you until she stops," Queen Elvira said firmly. Queen Morticia sulked as she looked at Queen Riniya who nodded her head in agreement with Queen Elvira.

"Fine, I'm sorry that you are an evil child who seeks revenge by pouring water on people," Queen Morticia stated.

"I'm sorry that I poured water on Queen Elvira and Queen Riniya but I'm not sorry that I threw water on you," I stuck my tongue out as I leaned over the ledge slightly so she could see that before turning and walking away.

I heard a soft pop and suddenly I was in front of Queen Elvira. She had teleported me down so that I was in front of her.

"I said sorry, you can't punish me," I informed her.

"Oh poor thing," Queen Riniya chuckled as she looked down at me. I went to her, wrapping my arms around her waist as I stuck my tongue out at Queen Elvira for a brief second. She wasn't even looking at me, there was no way she saw me doing that.

"You know I can use a spell to make your tongue stuck like that right?" Queen Elvira asked. Her words made me freeze as I realized she saw me stick my tongue out. That caused me to whine as I looked up at Queen Riniya, lifting my arms up. I felt small, I wanted to be held away from the meanie that was Queen Elvira.

"Spoiled," Queen Morticia huffed as Queen Riniya lifted me up. I buried my face into her shoulder as I moved my hand over her shoulder and behind her back before raising my middle finger.

"Nymeria," Queen Elvira's voice made me move my hand and tuck it against my chest so she couldn't see it anymore. Couldn't get in trouble if she couldn't see it.