Tiny

Characters in this chapter-
Werewolf Queen- Queen Belladonna

*Nymeria's P.O.V*

I had managed to work myself into a pretty bad panic attack. I normally had pretty good control over my triggers and managed to avoid them but something about Queen Belladonna grabbing my wrist had managed to trigger a bad panic attack.

It took me a while to come out of the panic attack. Based on the shadows which had gotten longer over the course of my panic attack, it had taken me about an hour to come out of it. Queen Belladonna had held me the entire time.

She was so gentle with me, letting me know that she was there and announcing everything she was going to do before she did it. She had left me alone for a moment and came back with a glass of water. I hadn't wanted it then but now that I was coming out of my panic attack, I reached for it with a grabby hand.

"Here you go darling," Queen Belladonna said as she handed over the glass of water. She smoothed my hair back with a small hum escaping her. I sipped the glass of water, the back of my head resting against the bottom part of the chair that was behind me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered after a moment, making her furrow her eyebrows.

"What on Earth are you apologizing for?" Queen Belladonna asked as she cupped my face. I was still nursing my glass of water, taking small sips to try and get rid of the feeling of my dry mouth.

"For having a panic attack," I said quietly, having to take another sip of water. "And for being rude to Queen Elvira," I added after a moment.

"Well you can apologize to Elvira for that but you have no need to apologize for having a panic attack," Queen Belladonna said. "Why would you think that you need to apologize for that?" she questioned. My cheeks flushed slightly as I looked down at the floor.

"Because it's embarrassing," I muttered as I traced the rug that was underneath. Queen Belladonna tilted my head up and I was surprised to see her look so softly at me. Like she had discovered something new that made me different in her eyes.

"My darling, there is nothing embarrassing about having a panic attack," Queen Belladonna said as her thumb stroked over my cheek gently.

"I ended up curled up on the floor for an hour," I pointed out, making her raise an eyebrow.

"And? I would much rather you end up curled up on the floor rather than hurting yourself," Queen Belladonna stated. I frowned at her words, tilting my head.

"Why would you think I would hurt myself?" I asked quietly.

"Because you were scratching at your arms at the beginning of it. I had let go of your arm as soon as I realized what was happening but you continued to scratch at your arms like someone was holding you against your will," Queen Belladonna stated. I frowned at her words, my lips pressing together slightly.

"I didn't realize I did that," I said quietly as I looked down at my arms. I pulled one of my sleeves up and there were indeed scratch marks that were red. Whenever I scratched myself, no matter how lightly or hard I scratched myself it would always end up that same red color.

"Yes, you would have continued doing it if I hadn't convinced you to sit down," Queen Belladonna said. "It was quite hard to do that considering you were clearly lost in your own mind," she stated.

"I'm sorry," I apologized again, feeling bad. If it was quite hard to do then clearly I had a reason to apologize.

"You have nothing to apologize for," Queen Belladonna stated. "You managed to listen to me even though you were in the middle of a panic attack, that means you clearly trust me enough to listen to me," she stated as she cupped my face. My cheeks flushed from the attention she was giving me.

"Alright," I said after a moment as my nose wrinkled slightly when her thumb tapped it lightly. "Don't do that," I pouted.

"I'm sorry little one, you're just so darling," Queen Belladonna said. I whined at her words, turning my head as I pouted.

"I know what you're doing, it won't work," I huffed at her as I crossed my arms over my chest. .

"What won't work?" Queen Belladonna asked innocently.

"You're trying to trick me into regressing, it won't work," I pouted.

"Of course it won't," Queen Belladonna agreed. "I would never think it would," she said as she smiled slightly, the corners of her lips curving up just slightly.

"So why are you trying to do it?" I asked.

"I'm not trying to do anything," Queen Belladonna said. "My little one, I'm just trying to make you feel better," she cooed. I shook my head, my hair hitting me in the face. She gently brushed my hair out of my face with a small smile on her lips.

"Don't," I huffed with a small frown on my lips.

"Don't what?" Queen Belladonna asked as she raised an eyebrow. I just shook my head again as I leaned forward and hid my face into her shoulder. Her arms wrapped around me as she rocked me slightly.

"Meanie, make me feel small," I whined quietly as I felt my mind regress slightly.

"Oh I am just so mean to you darling girl," Queen Belladonna said. "My tiny little girl," she cooed.

"Am not tiny," I objected to her words. I was certainly not tiny, how dare she say I was.

"Yes you are darling, you are just my darling tiny girl," she cooed. My cheeks flushed at her words and I whined softly, feeling smaller at her words. I wasn't that tiny, I was only just a little bit littler than her.

I didn't say anything else as I just buried my head into her shoulder. She slowly stood up and then pulled me up with her, resting me on her hip. Oh now I really felt tiny. This had to be cheating, this wasn't fair. That was all I could think about.