Drama

Queen Elvira and King Zohar-Witch Queen and King
Queen Ordelia- Merpeople Queen
King Folmar- Elven King
Queen Morticia- Vampire Queen

*Nymeria's P.O.V*

When I wake up, it's to a hand running through my hair. I fuss slightly as my eyes open, staring up at the person who was holding me. I sigh when I see it's Queen Elvira and press further into her, closing my eyes again.

"You actually awake this time?" Queen Elvira asks and I tilt my head up, my eyes opening as I look at her with confusion. What did she mean by actually awake this time?

"What?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowing together. My voice sounds quiet, weaker than I remember.

"You've been waking up off and on for the past hour darling. Not that you would remember because as soon as you are up, you fall asleep within seconds of me trying to speak with you," Queen Elvira asks. I shake my head as I frown, not believing her words. I didn't believe her words at all. There was no way I had been falling asleep and waking up so much, that never happened.

"You were darling," Queen Ordelia says and I turn my head, smiling when I see her sitting next to Queen Elvira. Her throne is a little bit farther away so I reach over, grinning when she takes my hand and squeezes it gently.

"Missed you,"  I murmur, making her smile slightly.

"What about the rest of us?" King Folmar says. I tilt my head to look on the other side of Queen Elvira. I see King Zohar and next to him is King Folmar.

"Missed you all," I murmur as I curl into Queen Elvira. Perhaps I had missed some of them more than others but I would never tell them that. That was my little secret, my very little secret. I reach up to play with Queen's Elvira's hair, looking around. I squeak when I notice that there are other people in the room and push into Elvira, hiding my face.

"Oh darling, I told you that we had meetings this week," Queen Elvira pats my back, clearly trying to soothe me. I shake my head as I try to hide against her even more, feeling her arms wrap around me to try and soothe me.

"Didn't mean to interrupt your meeting," I mutter, now feeling bad that I had interrupted her meeting. I knew I should have just stayed in my study.

"Don't ever feel sorry for coming to us when you need us. And you clearly needed to see us," Queen Ordelia informs me. I nod slightly, still not moving from my hiding spot. My hiding spot was just me pressing against Queen Elvira and curling up as small as I could.

"What happened to your fingers darling?" Queen Elvira asks and I peek out to look at my hands, frowning in confusion when I see that the skin around my nails is completely healed. So are my nails that I chewed short. I mean they're still short but the nail beds aren't red and irritated anymore.

"I healed them already," Queen Elvira says. "But what happened to them? It looked like they hurt," she murmurs as she brings my hand up to her mouth and kisses it gently. I smile slightly at her gentleness but don't really want to tell her anything in front of all these strangers.

"Tell later," I whisper and she hums as she nods, cupping my face.

"Of course, tell me whenever you feel comfortable," she coos as she kisses the tip of my nose, making me giggle. I like how she treats me, she's always so happy to see me and it made me happy to be around her.

"I'm starting to think that you hog the poor girl for yourself," a familiar voice says and I turn my head slightly, sulking when I see Queen Variel. She has two pretty women sitting next to her, one of whom is holding her hand. I curl into Queen Elvira who pats my back.

"I don't like her, she's the puppy of lies," I whisper, earning a soft chuckle from Queen Elvira.

"I know that, I've heard," Queen Elvira whispers back.

"Heard what exactly Queen Elvira?" a woman's voice asks and I peek to see who spoke, noticing that it is the woman next to Queen Variel who isn't holding her hand. She has dark black hair, light brown skin and wears a gorgeous purple dress. It looks so shiny and sparkly, like it has been woven from the stars. She wears a beaded necklace that has some of that same purple color in it.

"Variel did not tell you?" Queen Elvira asks. I fidget with her dress, glancing to meet the woman's gaze. She has a soft smile on her face when she notices that I am looking at her. I smile back before looking up at Elvira who coos softly as she cups my face.

"Variel didn't tell us anything," the woman says.

"That doesn't matter Mirage, don't listen to Elvira. You know she tries to get me in trouble," Queen Variel speaks quickly. I glance to see her giving Elvira a dirty look, one that quickly disappears when the woman holding her hand glances at her.

"It most certainly does matter, Vari," the woman says. This woman's hair is silverish, almost gold in some places, and her skin is brown with white patches on it. I think it's called vitiligo, I've never seen it before. It's very pretty.

"It does not Harmony, because I haven't done anything," Queen Variel says, almost giving Elvira a pleading look.

"Variel decided that since we disappeared so suddenly, it was necessary to spy on us and find out where we were. In doing that, she decided to disguise herself as a puppy and trick Nymeria into thinking that she was a puppy," Queen Morticia chimes in.

"Puppy of lies," I say quietly, apparently not quietly enough because I notice that Harmony and Mirage are looking at me. Are they queens too? I figure they are if they're married to Queen Variel. They seem more mature than her, at least they didn't trick me by being puppies.

"Variel," Queen Mirage scolds and Queen Variel bites her bottom lip. She glances between her two wives before shapeshifting into a bird, taking off into the air.

I turn to look at Queen Elvira who coos at me.

"I still sleepy, I not sleep in three days," I inform her, not meaning to tell her the last part. I just say that first that pops into my brain which is not great.

"You haven't slept in how long?" Queen Elvira says. I suddenly wish I had Queen Variel's power because the look Queen Elvira gives me makes me want to disappear.