Candy

Characters in this chapter-
Queen Riniya-Elven queen (Mama)
Queen Elvira- Witch queen (Mum)

*Nymeria's P.O.V*

Once we reached the kitchen, Queen Riniya sat me down. I grinned as I hurried over to the counter, climbing onto it. Queen Riniya followed me, her hands resting on my hips to steady me in case I fell. I opened the cabinet, having to dig behind a few containers before I found what I needed.

I pulled out the hard candy, swiveling to face Queen Riniya as I opened the hard candy, popping one of the pieces into my mouth.

"You little girl, are trouble," she said simply. I shook my head as I smiled innocently, quickly shutting my mouth to prevent my candy from slipping out.

"Good to know where your candy stash is, now I know what to lock up when you're in trouble," Queen Elvira said as she entered the kitchen. I huffed as I moved my hard candy away from her, squealing when she tried to take it from me.

"Never get in trouble, no one will take my candy," I said simply.

"Oh sure, you'll never get in trouble," Queen Elvira said as snapped her fingers, my candy disappeared from my hand and reappeared in hers. I whined as I reached for it, pouting when she pulled away.

"Give candy," I demanded as I reached for it.

"Ask nicely," Queen Elvira said simply.

"Gimme," I said as I reached for it, making grabby hands.

"That's not nicely, you'll not be getting your candy back if that's the best you can do," Queen Elvira stated.

"P'ease," I said after a moment. She hummed softly before she handed it to me. I grinned happily, sitting the candy onto my lap.

"So you do have manners," Queen Riniya said simply. I pouted at her, sticking my tongue out just so slightly.

"I have manners, just don't use them," I stated simply as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well you'll need to start using them if you want to get things," Queen Elvira said simply. "Or you'll end up in more trouble than just not getting your candy," she stated.

"Mum's mean," I informed Queen Riniya who cooed over me. I buried my head into her chest, giggling when she tickled me. I tried to squirm away, reaching for Queen Elvira who happily took me from her.

"What happened to mum being mean?" Queen Elvira asked, rubbing my back as I rested on her hip.

"Still mean but you don't tickle me so you're safe to cling to," I said simply. She chuckled as she kissed the top of my head. She picked up the hard candy I had dropped on the counter  in my haste to get over to her. She put my candy up, patting my bottom as she carried me out of the kitchen.

"You are a certified brat," Queen Elvira said simply. I huffed as I shook my head, sticking my tongue out at her.

"How come the guards haven't said anything about you carrying me?" I asked curiously, playing with the collar of her dress. She chuckled softly as she pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"I cast a spell on the first night I got here and it's targeted at your guards. They're to ignore anything that's not your normal behavior around them," she informed me.

"Isn't that a bit wrong? To cast spells on people without their permission?" I asked.

"It won't harm them. Besides, would you prefer that they see you calling me mum and being carried around like a baby?" she asked. I shook my head, glancing at my guards as she carried me past them. "Curious why you're only asking me now," she murmured.

"I didn't think about it until now," I whined as I rested my head on her shoulder, bouncing it off her shoulder occasionally. "I have decided that you're a meanie," I said suddenly.

"Why am I a meanie now?" Queen Elvira questioned as she put her hand between her shoulder and my head. "Stop that, you're going to hurt your head," she said simply.

"Don't know, just decided that you're a meanie," I murmured. I pushed my head against her hand, a small whine escaping me as I tried to smack my head into her shoulder.

"Little brat, you are asking for a timeout," she said softly. I huffed as I tugged on a strand of her hair, debating on pulling her hair. "You pull my hair and I will teleport you to the corner instantaneously and trust me, teleporting for the first time is not fun," she warned me.

"Wasn't going to do it, was just thinking about it," I said as I let go of her hair. I went limp, throwing myself backwards so that she struggled to catch me.

"You're going to hurt yourself doing that," Queen Elvira said as she moved one of her hands to pull me up. She patted my back with her hand, not letting me try to throw myself back again.

"Mum is mean," I cried out as she bounced me slightly on her hip. I whined softly as I pressed my face into her neck. I twirled her hair around my fingers, playing with it until we got back to her room. She sat me down then and I ran to her bed, throwing myself on to it and looking at her.

"I thought I was mean, I'm surprised you haven't run off," Queen Elvira said. I shook my head as I rolled over, burying my face into a pillow.

"Bed is comfy, ni ni time," I said simply as I closed my eyes. I pulled the blanket over me, settling down. I heard Queen Elvira chuckle as she moved over to me, sitting down beside me.

"You are making me go gray, I can feel it," Queen Elvira said simply. I hummed as I rested the side of my head onto her leg, refusing to move as I started to drift off to sleep.

"You no go gray, I go gray. Too much trouble evil queen," I managed to get out before I was fully asleep. I heard her chuckle as she started to play with my hair, gently humming as I slept.