Discussion

Characters in this chapter-
Queen Elvira-Witch Queen (Mum)
Queen Morticia-Vampire Queen (Momma)

*Nymeria's P.O.V*

"Now, can you tell me why you stayed up for three days straight?" Mum asks as she sits me down on the bed, crouching down so that she is eye level with me. I look around the room, looking anywhere but at her as I try to think of an excuse.

"Ah ah," Mum grabs my chin lightly, making me look at her. I still try to avoid making eye contact but that's hard to do when she's so close. I let out a small breath as I try to consider whether I can get away with lying.

"Bad thoughts," I finally say, curling in on myself as I expect her to be mad at me. My mother had always been angry with my anxiety, telling me to get over it and that it was just in my head. And it was all in my head but I couldn't just get over it.

"What were these bad thoughts my baby?" Mum asks, surprising me. My breath catches in my throat. I had thought she would be mad at me. She was always the one to get onto me when I was in trouble or had been naughty. Although she also gave good cuddles so it was worth it.

"I just thought somethin' bad would happen if I stopped working," I explain quietly, earning a small coo from her. She stands up, lifting me back up. I wrap my legs around her waist almost instantly, not wanting her to drop me. Her hand rests on my bottom as she keeps me in her arms.

"Oh my poor baby," she murmurs as she covers my face in kisses. I squirm slightly, trying to duck and hide my face from her.

"Not a baby," I argue, giggling when she pretends to be shocked. Her eyes get very wide and her mouth open as she gasps.

"You? You're not a baby?" Mum asks as she looks me over. I sulk at her words, refusing to look at her.

"I not a baby," I huff as she sits me down, giving me a look over.

"I think that is something that a baby would say," Mum says as she looks me over. I give her a dirty look, not happy about her words. I lay down on the bed, crossing my arms as I sulk. If she was going to be so mean to me, I was not going to be her friend or talk to her anymore.

I lay in bed, ignoring Mum as she tries to talk to me. I mean how dare she think that she can talk to me?! She had called me a baby and I was most certainly not a baby. I get away with not talking to Mum for only a little bit, listening to her hum as she prepares medicine for me. Medicine that I certainly wasn't going to take because it looked icky.

I'm distracted when the door opens and Momma comes inside, holding out my hands to her. She coos when she sees me, lifting me up onto her hip. She bounces me slightly as she looks me over, her hand touching my forehead to check for a fever.

"Momma," I whine as she sits me down. I hold out my arms but she doesn't immediately pick me up.

"Oh my darling, I heard you've been sick," Momma says as she looks over me. I nod as I make grabby hands, squirming as I feel a heaviness in my belly. I hadn't noticed it until now but as Momma lifts me up, it becomes very apparent. I whimper as I squirm, letting out a noise of relief when the feeling starts to disappear.

My relief is short lived though as I feel a wetness spread between my legs, dripping down them. I look at Momma with wide eyes as she coos, looking to Mum for help. Mum sighs when she glances at me, snapping her fingers so that the wetness disappears. I smile at her, pouting when Mum brings something white and fluffy over to Momma.

"I bet that feeling was all icky huh?" Momma asks as she raises an eyebrow, making me nod. I pout when Momma dares to set me down, her hand resting on my tummy as she makes me lay down.

"No nap," I protest, earning a small chuckle from Momma.

"No nap," Momma agrees as she pushes my dress up. I huff as I look at her, not believing that she was making my comfy dress go up. It was so mean of her to do that.

"Cold," I sulk at her as Mum comes closer, resting her hand on my arm. I squirm as a feeling of warmth spreads throughout my entire body. I barely even notice when Momma slides my underwear down. I do notice however when she lifts my bottom up, placing something soft and fluffy underneath it.

"It's just a diaper darling," Momma reassures me when she sees me looking at her with confusion. I whine as Mum hands something to Momma, not liking that their attention isn't directed on me.

"Oh shh," Mum says as she leans down, pressing a kiss to my forehead as I stare at her with confusion. I reach up, grabbing onto her necklace and tugging it free from her dress. It falls, hanging in my face as I play with the pretty crystal.

"I should make you do this every time," Momma chuckles as I feel her sprinkle something on my thighs before she pulls the fluffy thing up, doing something to make it stay in place.

"That's fine with me, you can be the one that changes all the diapers," Mum says, smirking when Momma gives her a dirty look. I let go of Mum's necklace and sit up, grabbing onto the neck of Momma's dress and tugging on it until she turns her attention to me.

"Look at me," I tell her, making her raise an eyebrow. She lifts me up, her hand patting my padded bottom as she rocks me side to side. I smile happily, glad to be back in the center of her attention. I wriggle against her, making her keep her eyes on me even as her and Mum talk to each other.