Witch

Had no access to internet or anything to upload this yesterday so now I'm uploading it before I clock in at work.

Queen Elvira- Witch Queen (Mum)

*Nymeria's P.O.V*

I escape Momma and run off when she is done with my hair, running as fast and as far as I can to get away from her. I like my hair, it's in some sort of complicated updo and Momma has put some jewelry in my hair to adorn it. It was pretty, I liked it. They were silver little bats that were clipped carefully into my hair.

I find myself just walking to get away from Momma, not really having a direction to go in. I knew the basic layout of this absurdly large castle but I still didn't know how exactly to find the rooms I was looking for. I round the corner, expecting to run into someone with how often I tend to run into random people. It was a bad habit, I would have to start looking around corners before I went around them.

I'm so lost in my thoughts that I don't even notice when I run straight into someone. Oh come on! I had been walking in a straight line, it should not be this hard to not run into people. I tilt my head back, my eyes meeting Mum's.

"Hi Mum!" I say happily, smiling when she cups my face. I earn a small smile from her, giggling when she kisses my cheek.

"Did you miss me? Were you a good girl?" Mum asks, making me nod my head.

"I'm always good Mum, always. Just for you," I inform Mum, making her nose crinkle up slightly. She chuckles as she leans forward, kissing my forehead this time. She's always very liberal with her affection, making my feel like I can't last more than five minutes without it when I'm with her.

"I'm glad you're good just for me, that makes me happy," Mum says as she crouches down slightly, holding out her arms. I furrow my brows, wondering what she could possibly want.

"I want to hold you darling, will you let me do that?" Mum asks, making me nod my head as I scramble to climb into her arms. She lifts me up, patting my bottom as she smiles.

"I'm so happy that you let me hold you like this darling, you fit so comfortably in my arms. Like you were made to be my little girl," Mum says as I rest my head on her shoulder, looking at her with a grin. I sigh happily, snuggling into her.

"Not anyone's little girl, I'm a big girl," I feel the
need to inform her, making her laugh as she rubs my back.

"Yes you are, you're my big girl. But sometimes you like being little. Especially when you need attention," Mum says, my eyebrows furrowing at her completely untrue words. I shake my head, making my bat charms hit my head. Mum tilts her head, lifting one of the charms up to examine it.

"Bat, little bats," I inform her as I shake my head, making the charms hit my head again. A small giggle escapes me as Mum's nose wrinkles up.

"You're not a bat, you're a little girl," Mum says, her eyebrows furrow as she turns me in her arms as if to inspect me.

"Noooo, I Momma's bat. She say so," I inform Mum. Mum huffs softly, as if it was unbelievable that I would say such a thing. She tightens her grip on me, bouncing me slightly as she scratches my back.

"We'll have to change that, you are most definitely not a little bat. You are my perfect little girl, a little witch if anything," Mum says as she smirks slightly. I shake my head, squealing when she tickles my sides.

"I not a witch, can't do magic," I say, pouting slightly at Mum as I bow my head in disappointment. I wish I could do magic, it would make my life so much easier if I could.

"Are you sure about that? Have you tried?" Mum asks, her hand enveloping mine. I nod with a small pout, bowing my head again to show just how disappointed I am. Mum uses her free hand to lift up my head, smiling at me as she kisses my cheek gently.

"Try now," Mum asks, raising the hand I have intertwined with hers. I frown, furrowing my eyebrows since I know this plan won't work. I sigh as I close my eyes, concentrating on what I thought magic was supposed to feel like. I'm surprised when warmth slowly spreads through my palm, only the parts where Mum is touching it seems but it is still better than nothing. I watch as a small glowing ball of white appears above my hand, making me smile as I look at Mum with excitement.

"Mum! Look," I squeal happily, earning a kiss to my cheek as Mum smiles.

"I see darling, I see. You did such a good job! Wonderful," Mum says as she pats my bottom with her free hand, adjusting her hold on me.

"I do again," I say as soon as the glowing ball fades out. Mum chuckles as I feel the warmth happen again. I try to cup the ball of light, pouting when it extinguishes.

"Light is a very finicky thing, one second it likes you and another second it doesn't. Kind of like how you are sometimes baby," Mum informs me, making me puff my cheeks out as I huff slightly. Mum pokes my cheek, making me squeal as I shake my head with a small frown.

"Don't do that," I whine, swatting her hand away as I pout. Mum raises an eyebrow and for one second I think I'm in trouble but she just chuckles.

"Okay darling, I won't poke your cheek if it makes you upset," Mum promises me, making me smile slightly. I liked when she listened to me, it made me so happy. My hand tingles with warmth again, the ball of light forming above my hand again. Oh this was such a cool trick, I had to show everyone!