Chapter 9

~•[Chapter 9]•~

OMNISCIENT:

Seisha Evangeline Monica vi Duexeviz, fourth Daughter of Royal Duke Wimbert the third, a noble princess from the land of Henia: an acquired land of Zegordia, 60 years ago. Born with a golden spoon, served with a royal treatment, and grew up becoming one of the best candidates to be the Queen of Zegordia.

The King chooses her due to her similar personality with his son, Lucius. Katulad ni Lucius, si Seisha ay may interest sa Royal Court. Mausisa, matalino, at hindi mapanghusga.

Seisha grew up attending her Father's political affairs with her older brother, Erwan. The two of them become one of Henia's best assets in maneuvering legal consults in the region's government.

Aside from being skilled and interested in Royal Law, Seisha is undeniably fond of collecting antiques, furniture, and vintage stuff. She got them either in personal trade or auctioned. Despite her busy everyday life, Seisha started harnessing herself to learn the duties of being a Queen at a very young age.

She was picked by King Freisse out of many candidates when she was very young and started receiving royal gifts from the Royal Palace.

Sa pagkakakilala ng lahat sa kanya, si Seisha ay may mahabang kulay dugo na buhok, mapungay na gintong mga mata at payat na pangangatawan.

Ang malambot at puting balat nito ay iniingatan at hindi pinapasikatan ng araw. Lumaki itong may labindalawang kamarera at halos hindi na makakilos mag-isa.

Seisha from being a daughter of the Duke, became a Princess and now the Crown Prince's soon to be wife. Their marriage was bestowed when both parties agreed to let their children tie the knot when they reached the legal age, but Lucius had been displaying his disapproval when Seisha turned legal age.

Sa haba ng panahon, hindi naiba ang pinag-usapan. Sa pagtungtung ni Seisha sa tamang edad, siya ay tuluyang lumipat sa Royal Palace para sa kasal.

Subalit, hindi pa rin niyanig ang desisyon ni Lucius na gustong kumalas sa pinag-usapan. By the approval of deferral of marriage proposed by Seisha, the wedding was postponed, and can only be advanced when the two had found the same interest in the middle of deferment. It was Lucius' subtle approach as he firmly believed he wouldn't lend a piece of his heart to a woman who carries a Duexeviz blood.

The Duexeviz was Zegordia's enemy before the peace treaty. Millions of soldiers died in the battle when the blood of the Duexeviz started an uprising against the Royal Court. Lucius knew the history of his land, and the amount of blood was sacrificed to get where it is now.

But, despite that, his bad blood towards the Duexeviz could be something else than what is recorded. What was it? and why would Seisha stay despite the abhorrence of Lucius to her bloodline?

"No, you don't like porridge." Hindi makapaniwala si Seisha sa kanyang narinig mula sa binata. Napataas ito ng kilay habang iniisip na naisahan siya nito. "I do not know if your actions are verifiable and you are in fact stating the truth or could be another hidden tactic. Forgive my exploit, I am trying to understand you."

Seisha looked at Lucius with her raised eyebrows. Hindi naniniwala ang dalaga sa mga sinasabi ng binata. Bagaman iyon naman talaga ang iniisip ni Lucius, hindi pa rin kumbinsido si Seisha na may pagtatangi ang binata sa kanya.

Lucius does not dare to look at the old Seisha everytime he is in his residency. The old Seisha always forced herself to get even his slightest attention, but she always received a cold treatment. Iniisip ni Lucius na gumawa ng ilang hakbang para alamin kung nagsisinungaling ba talaga ang dalaga o totoo itong walang maalala.