Chapter 54

~•[Chapter 54]•~

OMNISCIENT:

While the meeting was ongoing, Seisha was left in her chamber as the Crown prince told her to stay inside until the meeting was finished.

She was supposed to look for the memoir today, but she immediately realized that it would be useless to look for a single book in at least a dozen buildings in the Royal palace.

Kailangan niyang mag-isip kung saan posibleng nakatago ang libro para mabilis siyang makarating doon.

She cannot ask Lucius about it, nor ask the twins where they found the memoir. She needs to sort it out alone, unnoticed, and in secret for she knows she does not want him to know what her plans are.

Kaya ngayon ay para itong estatwa na nakatayo sa may bintana habang nakatingin sa malawak na hardin ng palasyo.

Sa dulo nito ay may malawak at malapad na labyrinth, kagaya ng nasa tahanan ni Lucius. Nais niya mang mamasyal sa labas, hindi niya gustuhin na may makisalamuha na kahit isang maharlika.

She declined the invitation of the Lady of Harinuez the other day, and probably became the talk of the social circle. Ayaw niyang makita ang mga mukha nito at ang kanilang mga walang preno na labi na putak ng putak.

She sighed deeply. She needs to act now but is still contemplating where she should start. There was a soft thud echoed in the room and Seisha lifted her head to gaze where she thought she heard it.

May nakita siyang nahulog na libro sa mesa kaya niya ito nilapitan para ibalik sa lalagyan. She was about to put it back when she read the title of the book.

"Myriad of lovesickness."

Nangunot ang noo ng dalaga at kalaunan ay nabitawan niya ang libro ng biglang sumakit ang kanyang ulo. She immediately copes her head as the inside is ripping apart.

Hindi niya alam kung bakit sumakit bigla ang kanyang ulo. In the middle of her pain, she once looks at the book and a memory flashes through her.

"You have to write your journey, my dear."

"Bakit po, Ina?"

"A tribute to the humans for they die earlier than us. They love reading stories about adventure and magic. You have to write one as you begin your journey, so that they can read it through time."

Unti-unting nawala ang sakit hanggang maalala niya ang lahat ng sinabi ng kanyang ina. Bumalik sa kanyang isipan ang mga librong ginawa niya sa loob ng anim na tribulasyon.

Alam ni Seisha na may libro siyang ginawa pero hindi niya maalala kung nasaan ito ngayon. She needs to find it for she wrote where the memoir is hidden in every tribulation. Mabilis niyang hinawakan ang libro at binuksan iyon, pero walang laman kundi mga malinis na papel lamang.

I did not write anything in this tribulation.

Nasapo niya ang kanyang mukha dahil sa pagkadismaya. Hindi napigilan ni Seisha ang kanyang mga luha na nagsilabasan sa kanyang mga mata. It has been weeks since she last cried, and right now, her emotions are too much to bear so her tears were left to fall.

Seisha had been keeping her sanity intact ever since she got ahold of all her memories, but it doesn't mean that her earthland identity was wiped off. It retained with her and weighed too much more than she could imagine.

She let herself cry, she let herself feel weak, and stayed in that position for an hour until she stood up, wiping her tears and went out of her chamber.