Chapter 28

~•[Chapter 28]•~

OMNISCIENT:

Suin is a prosperous land governed by an official of the King, but a loyal friend to the Crown Prince of Zegordia. It has more than 10 districts and private properties that are owned by nobles and even the royal families.

Aside from being a near city to Huin, the process of trading primarily circulates to the nearby cities and even has an agreement in the borderline with Defador.

Suin and the Land of Defador is separated by the silver river. The only way to enter the state is through the city of Crete. The river's endpoint nor where it began is unknown. It emits silver colored liquid when detached from its origin.

The river has a snake form that expanded to the Revenia Empire. But the question of where the bodies of water come from when Crete is a wide landmass and Revenia sea is located south of Arcadia remain mysterious till the present period.

Para itong sapa na bigla na lamang nagpakita sa gitna ng kabundukan. Wala pang nakatuklas kung saan dumadaan ang tubig. Hindi ito tumataas o bumababa, at ang pagtuklas sa misteryo ng pinagmulan ng tubig na ito ay humahantong lamang sa dismaya.

Suin is famous for being second on having a wide landmass among the other cities. It practically garnered a lot of recognition from the royal palace for being an astounding city of the south.

Having the best trading branches, and the only city who has a low poverty rate due to the multiple establishments and the growing access from exchange goods and services.

The city is being handled by a well-known aristocrat, attended the famous and prestigious Academy of Zegordia, second to the top of astounding nobles, and a former advisor of Eren High – school for royals.

Arthur Frederick Montano of Sura, is the only noble in the Academy who got the chance to be with the Crown Prince's classes ever since they got enrolled.

They fought for the top 1 in every competition, especially horseback riding. Despite being second to everything, these issues did not hinder the two aspirants of peace to gradually become friends, and later turned into allies.

There is something they both agreed during their last year in the Academy that is keeping their communication intact after all these years.

After parting with the two princesses, Crown Prince Lucius and his left hand in command, Sergeant Major Erique Sebastian of Finburgh suddenly blends into the crowd and no one spotted where the Crown Prince goes.

Lucius knew his father had eyes everywhere the cities. He also knew the royal court had been suspicious of his actions.

There was an order from the past kings of Zegordia, that every member of the royal family, especially those who are ascending the throne must not indulge in activities that have high risks and danger. However, when the sons of King Freisse violated the law, it was then amended to external affairs.

First, the prince who will exert unauthorized extravaganza outside the borders of Zegordia must not ascend the throne nor will he be given any title aside from being a prince of the royal family.

Second, the prince who will exert unauthorized exploits unrelated to royal affairs is prohibited to be addressed in the regular royal court meeting. Third, the prince who will exert unauthorized actions without the official decree and is mandated by the royal court will be labeled as treason and a traitor.

Fourth, the prince who will exert unauthorized affiliations with other states, not abiding the rule of Zegordia, and discarded the tradition of the land will not ascend the throne and will be labeled as a traitor of the Kingdom.