Chapter 24

~•[Chapter 24]•~

OMNISCIENT:

The Kingdom of Zegordia had flourished beyond the boundary of evolution. Beginning as a small City and turned into an extraordinary Kingdom with less than a hundred cities and districts.

Everything began when the Late King Alejandro was gifted with a book from an old lady while crossing the streets of a small town.

It was written on the first page that whoever possessed the book will inherit what is written. The late King then wrote that he is a King of the land, and it came true.

Over thousands of years, the book resides in the hands of the Liorn Bloodline. The existence was kept inside the royal family and was passed down to every king who ruled Zegordia.

Outside the palace, its existence was spread as a taboo. It was first known as a royal treasure of Zegordia, widely open to the public and to all people of the Kingdom. Subalit, ang dating gintong tinta nito ay napalitan ng dugo, at sa bawat hampas ng panulat, may mapapahamak.

It was a great rule that every holder of the book must emit good intention and use it for greater purpose. However, if it reaches the hands of greed, it will lose its initial vibrancy.

Nawala sa pangangalaga ng mga Liorn ang libro ng ilang daang taon. Nagkaroon ng digmaan, marami ang nasawi, at naghirap.

Millions of people suffered when drought was bestowed. Year after year, war broke out and the loss of thousands of soldiers showered in every road of the Kingdom and the neighboring lands.

There are tons of people who fought for the book, and a lot had failed to even touch it.

Once it taints, it will be forever a curse.

With the benevolence of King Freisse's father. The book lies safely somewhere in the palace. A place that no one can enter, and only a few had known.

Walang nakakaalam, at wala dapat makaalam. Despite the turbulence it brought for thousands of years, the bloodline handler of the book retained. That is why the Liorn kept its reign until now.

"Father, this is alarming," Leveius said in a worried tone. Spacing back and forth in front of his Father's throne. "I know we have to keep this away from the twins, but this matter might get out of hand if not being addressed. The moon turned red three times this year! Unang beses sa isang libong taon nagkaroon ng sunod-sunod na pagdanak ng pulang tinta. Someone is using the book!"

"Calm down, Leve. Being anxious never helps," Lucius uttered with a monotonous tone while sipping tea. "In case you lost your brain somewhere, there is only one existing memoir in the continent and it happened to be in our possession. You are suggesting that it has a twin, or someone stole it. Which one weighs heavier?"

"Hindi ka nakakatulong, Lucius. Alam ko wala ka namang pakialam sa libro, pero maki-ayon ka naman kahit konti. This is a rare occurrence and considering that the interval of every red moon is too close to each other makes the mystery a bit mysterious."

"We know there is only one book, and it is highly protected. What do you want to imply then?"

Napatahimik ang binata sa sinabi ng kanyang kapatid. Lucius was right. If the book was stolen and someone is using it, then the abode was neglected.

Iyon din ang iniisip ng Hari ngayon. Subalit, wala namang nag-ulat na may nangahas na nakawin ang libro. Nanatili pa din itong silyado at hindi naa-access ng kahit sino man.

"Nitong mga nakaraan ay hindi ako kampante. Ramdam ko may paparating na delubyo. We also need to include Francin's premonitions. She dreamt about it in the exact night the moon was red. Do not tell me it is not connected and just mere coincidence!"