A Letter From Me

A LETTER FROM WENDY

I started this book exactly on February 02, 2022. I love the numbers being matched, so I did that. There was a different version of this book that is why the official published date was January 14. At first, ginawa ko lang ito because I wanted to chill: stay away from stress over pressuring myself to finish my other stories kasi medyo nababaliw na ako sa kabila. But, I actually realized later na hindi naman ako nagchi-chill pala- naiistress ako sa kwentong ito hahahaha. As I wrote this book, I wanted to sprinkle some sweet romance and cliche chapters because I really wanted to develop their affections. But, I did not because it would tarnish the original essence of Fate's Transgression. This book is the start of Fate's rebellion, and I couldn't do romantic scenes much since that is not what it was all about.

It was about Seisha, about Fate, and all the trials. Hindi naman pwede na maging subject for romance 'yong libro kasi minsan napapaisip ako na pwede naman sumingit lang, pero nahihirapan akong ibalik sa track kapag nangyari 'yon. Since the beginning of the story, the atmosphere is already heavy, so I kept it that way. Kaya nga walang chill chill para sa akin kasi hindi na ako nag chill simula ng nakalahati ako sa libro. Despite it all, I enjoyed writing it.

I portrayed Seisha as a character of my own; all her desires, her wants and needs, all these simple wishes she wants are real for me. Binigay ko kay Seisha lahat ng hinanakit ko sa mundo, lahat ng dinanas ko- slight, hahaha. I know I might have disappointed you on what it turned out to be, but for me, it is enough. I wanted to make Seisha realize her biggest mistake and give her mercy for she is just like everyone else. If you might not have noticed, her character development was slow, but she pulled it off in the end. Instead of revenge, she chose acceptance. That is what she needs, and that is what this is all about.

The book has taught me a lot of things. It made me ask myself all those trivial questions I've been avoiding for a while. I had realized it late- just two years ago, that acceptance will be one only thing that can free me. I do not want to be emotional over this, so I will end it na hahaha.

Thank you for giving this book a chance to experience the limelight. Thank you for your support, for the time, and for the efforts. Hindi ko kayo maisa-isa but I know you know yourself. Thank you very much, and I will always be grateful for your presence.

Pertaining to Dalaysia, I guess I must include it on this note. This is actually the main reason why I created this account, why I named myself AbyssOfWendy, and why such an abyss exists in my own mind. Because this world (Dalaysia) is something I did not plan abruptly. Galing ang salitang iyan sa ate ko, so credits to my very supportive sister for giving me that name and that world. Hindi na niya nagawa 'yon dati kasi naging busy na siya (She was supposed to write a story about that world). Now, I am giving it a try. My plan was to not focus on itself, and make tiny strokes to reveal what it is. That is also why Chimera is born: it is a fantasy flagship story, wherein everything that I wrote under that category is connected to Dalaysia.

I plan to make little hints on what it is. Then, when everything is set, there will be a story that I will release someday, featuring the whole world of Dalaysia. This is all planned, and I hope I'll still be able to see you when it happens. Of course, hindi naman connected ang lahat ng libro pero iisa lang ang pinanggalingan nila.

So, this is the end. Mahaba talaga ang author's note ko, at pagpasensyahan niyo na ang kadaldalan ko. I will see you again in this series. I hope you will also support the upcoming ones the way you supported this book. I already gave hints to what they are in this book- if you paid attention to it. I want this book to rest for now. We can still see these two leads in the rest of the transgression, so rest assured I am not joking about the Epilogue hahahaha. Thank you once again, mammals. I owe this success to you! I love you, and God Bless!

Forever grateful for your presence,
Wendyreen of Abyss.