Chapter 29

~•[Chapter 29]•~

OMNISCIENT:

Arcane Abode is a secret organization that primarily works as a merchant ship that travels across Zegordia. This flying ship can only be seen once in every town, province, and even cities.

As everyone knew that the crew were typical merchants, but they are undercover spies, agents, and even operatives that gather and sell information with people, especially those who have high ranks.

They do not care whether it is for good or for bad, since the only goal of Arcane Abode is to collect intel.

Of course, Lucius is one of the founders. However, these flying merchant ships are never alone. The original ship is being handled by a person close to the Crown Prince, and it is currently outside Zegordia.

The other duplicate ships were merely decoyed to avoid being traced. Despite being depicted as a flying ship, the Arcane Abode has a permanent location in a remote area somewhere in the continent.

The Crown Prince together with the co-founders created this organization from scraps, aiming to be the only organization that has massive intel.

Bukod doon, Lucius wants to know what is going on in every place even when he was just in the barracks planning for the next attack, or quietly sipping tea in his residence. Dahil sa organisasyon na ito, maraming nagawa ang prinsipe na hindi alam ng Hari.

This action is a form of treason. Lucius acted without the consent of his Father. It is stated in the law, but he still made operations that are dangerous to the Kingdom if known.

Arcane Abode is discrete, but it is still widely recognized. Hindi lang basta na parusa ang mapaparatang sa mga suwail na Zegordian, kahit paman may dugong maharlika.

Isa pa, hindi lang din ito ang kasalanan ng tagapagmana. Lucius is forming an army. Ansel Cavalry had been in the shadows for years. Groups of bandits, immigrants, and Zegordians that excel in combat, survival skills, and loyalty to the commands were the criteria.

Lucius only needs a high population to be able to perform his retribution, but it is still not time to post treason.

Tama ang hinala ng karamihan. Crown Prince Lucius Everett Liorn of Zegordia is not the prince who is law-abiding and is loyal to the King.

He has never been. Marami ang nagsasabi na napakaganda ng pamumuno ng mga hari sa Zegordia, mula sa mga bayan papunta sentro ay makikita ang paglago ng kaharian.

Iyon din ang nakikita ng hari, subalit, kahit pa sabihin na may magandang gampanin ang mga opisyal sa kaharian at malinis ang tungkulin nitong pagsilbihan ang Zegordia, hindi maipagkakaila na may nakatagong baho ang bawat sulok ng palasyo.

To end the turmoil, the Royal Court must be pulverized. Alam ni Lucius kung gaano makapangyarihan ang mga opisyal sa kotre ng hari. Halos lahat ng batas at utos mula sa hari ay kailangan dumaan sa mga pagsusuri ng mga opisyal.

They are the King's subject after all, but despite their actions, these court members are despicable, greedy, and evil bastards leeching money from the people and manipulate the Kingdom's assets behind the King.

As the future king, alam ni Lucius na wala siyang kapangyarihan na magdesisyon mag-isa at kailangan ng opinyon ng mga sinungaling na mga miyembro ng korte. That is why the Arcane Abode came to existence, to gather as much as smell to all corrupt people of Zegordia.

He could not sit still knowing there is an internal peril inside the Kingdom, and so, he must act despite the danger of being exposed and could not ascend the throne. He has to complete the plan before he is denounced by his enemy.