Chapter 60

~•[Chapter 60]•~

OMNISCIENT:

A continuation of Chapter 47.

The Crown Prince of Zegordia entered the General's tent and sat at the chair he usually uses whenever he is in the barracks. In front of him is the table where the land of Arcadia is being displayed in a three-dimensional figure. He sat there silently and focused his gaze on the miniature.

"Do you think the Second Prince will help us?" Sebastian said; he looks troubled. He knew what capabilities Prince Lurren had, and with that being present in this timeline can make a major swift from the preordained course. "It is not in my nature to be conflicted with your decisions as a friend, Lucius. But, as the Sergeant Major of this battalion, these knights deserved to be aware of their own life."

"I told you to not worry about anything other than keep your role posted in front of the mirror, so you won't be conflicted every time you wake up," said the Crown Prince. The prince is trying to lessen the tension inside the tent. "We are following the timeline as everyone thought, Erique. So, don't ask me if my brother's intervention is a huge distraction, it is just a mere decoy to fool Fate."

"What if Fate will know your plan?" asked Sebastian.

"She might," Lucius said as he stood and walked towards the miniature. "But, her attention is on my Sasha now, and my sister's exploit."

"The Princess of Zegordia..." whispered Sebastian and formed his hands into a fist. "She's corrupted; and if the second Prince will know, do you think he will not hesitate to kill Fate?"

"My brother loves his family more than anyone else. If he knew that Frencia was brainwashed by Fate to harm the princess of Henia, he might have the courage to fight with her."

"Are you really determined to fight with Fate? She's not a fool, your highness. Kailangan natin isipin rin na maari na alam niya ang ginagawa mo, at kailangan natin ng maiging plano."

Lumingon si Lucius sa kausap niya. He knows that Sebastian is not confident with the plan.

Come on! It is Fate he is fighting with, hindi basta-basta na tao dyan sa tabi-tabi. Isang diwata ang makakalaban ni Lucius.

Baliw ba siya o sadyang tanga. Kung pwede lang sabihin iyon ni Sebastian, kung maari lang.

"Chill, Erique. If she'll know then that saves us from narrating everything." He tapped Sebastian's right shoulder and turned his back again. "I followed the timeline just as she wanted, with little preparation to avoid making her skeptical of my actions. I became her puppet, willing to do everything she wants me to do. I never complained despite showing her my abhorrence. The greatest revenge is to get your enemy to come to your trap at their own will."

"Ano naman kinalaman ng pangalawang prinsipe sa plano mo, bukod sa magagalit ang diwata kapag nadawit ito?" muling naghain ng tanong si Sebastian.

"Fate cannot touch its own kind. My brother might have been born and raised as a human, but when he turned legal age, he was no longer one," said he; his two right side fingers moved a flag away from its position and placed it to a new spot. "I'll give Fate her ultimate destruction and charge when she thinks she's winning."

"Kung gagawin mo 'yan, marami ang madadawit. Are you willing to hurt your sister and your fiance?" That question Sebastian asked stopped Lucius from moving a small flag standee on the miniature. "I apologize if I am over the line again, your highness. I am just concerned with the two princesses."

"I hate to admit it, Erique..." The Crown Prince dropped the flag on a new spot, lightly "...in order for this plan to succeed, certain countermeasures need to be amended. Time will come that all these happenings become a memory in every head of Zegordians: a triumph worth keeping despite the sacrifices during the process of achieving it."