Chapter 46

~•[Chapter 46]•~

SEISHA:

When I was young, I always listened to our mentors about the journey of each Golden Iris and how they all accomplished their missions.

When my mother received her task to guide the handler of the Clandestine Memoir in Arcadia, I was one of those youngsters who is excited whenever her story is narrated.

My mother was the first adviser of the Liorn Bloodline, the ancestor of Lucius. When the handler dies, the Golden Iris will return and will be awarded for completing their mission.

It goes on until I was finally casted to guide the next ruler of Zegordia, Crown Prince Lucius Everette Liorn.

Sobrang tuwa ang nararamdaman ko dahil katulad ng kay Ina, sa kontinente ng Arcadia ako ipapadala at sa mismong kaharian din kung saan nagsilbi ang aking ina bilang tagapagpayo ng yumaong Hari.

I was excited, thrilled, and happy that finally, I would be able to get out of the region and accomplish my task as a Golden Iris.

Before it happened, Zegordia lost the memoir for a long time. The king before King Freisse's father was killed in his chamber and the Golden Iris named Farra was framed, making her executed from her mission.

The memoir was then handed by a cruel handler and a war broke out in Zegordia, Ulez, Densia, and Revenia. It was a long devastation, and the Golden Iris bloodline was put to blame, until King Harold, King Freisse's father finally found the memoir and brought it back to the Palace. It was kept safe and well-hidden.

King Freise ascended the throne and the late King Harold ordered the Kingdom to never allow anyone to touch the memoir until another Golden Iris can uphold the broken justice.

I was then sent to bring peace and unite the land. And yes, I failed.

The real storyline made my heart shatter into pieces which left me to decide and use it. Akala ko kasi dahil naibalik sa kaharian ang libro, bumalik na ang totoong anyo nito. But, it didn't.

Once being tainted, it will forever emit a curse. Unless the next handler has good intention to break that.

I remembered that was the case, but Lucius never hold the memoir for he was only a Crown Prince back then. Hindi din nagamit ni King Freisse ang libro dahil sa loob ng isang libong taon, walang dumating na Golden Iris sa Zegordia, ngayon lang, ako lang.

I could remember everything my mother said, but I was blinded by love. I stayed in Zegordia as a daughter of a Royal Duke. Kailangan iyon sa misyon dahil isang imortal ang mga Golden Iris.

We are an entity of Dalaysia that belongs to the region of protectors and guardians. We descended in land and disguised as a normal kind to protect our own identity.

When I descended to start my mission. A prophecy was given to King Freisse that a Golden Iris will come. He was told that a daughter of a noble in the east will guide the throne, she bears auburn hair with the eyes of gold.

Being a daughter of the Royal Duke and the only woman who fits the criteria of the prophecy, I was sent to the Royal Palace and became the Crown Prince's advisor but not his lover. Hindi si King Freisse ang pagsisilbihan ko kundi ang anak niya.

Iyon ang misyon ko, iyon ang totoong daloy ng istorya. Subalit, hindi ko napigilan ang damdamin ko tuwing nakikita siya. I indulged in political affairs most of the time and aid the Crown Prince towards managing the Kingdom.

If he will finally sit on the throne and govern the land, I will introduce to him the Clandestine Memoir.

It was the new year when King Freisse decided to descend the throne. It was after the wedding of his cousin when he sat and finally became the new ruler. Binigay ko sa kaniya ang memoir na siyang agad nitong pinagmasdan.