Chapter 56

~•[Chapter 56]•~

OMNISCIENT:

"You're getting too far."

She put the chalice back to the tray when Francin spoke. The first princess of Zegordia was lying in her bed as she was receiving blood, looking at her twin who is a meter away from the bed, sitting on a comfortable couch.

There is nothing but pain and sadness lurking in Francin's eyes as Frencia shut the distance between them. Marahan na hinawakan ni Frencia ang kumot ng kapatid at inaayos ito.

"It's too late for that, Cin. What matters right now is you're getting better."

"I don't know you anymore," Francin spoke; broken like a fragile glass, wincing in pain as the needle sucked in her vein and the blood Frenci prepared ran inside her. "I no longer recognize you, Cia. This whole madness had made you into a monster; I could not help to blame myself for letting you become a mess."

"Don't blame yourself, Cin. I am doing this for you— for us. I made the choice that our brothers did not. Hindi nila iniisip ang kapakanan natin at nanatiling nakatuon ang tingin nila kay Ate Seisha. I hate them; I hate her, and I will do everything to let you live through this." She coped her twin's cheek as she said these words; "they will lift the curse in the seventh cycle. We will be free from this, but I don't want that to happen."

"Frencia—"

"I will not let that happen. I must make her commit the same mistake; her lovesickness needs to flow for all eternity— I do not care!"

Her voice shows anger and desperation. Francin could not help but shed a tear on her right cheek which Frencia immediately caught and wiped the tear with her finger.

"You are not going to die— I will not let that happen. If the curse is lifted, then I will rampage in the whole kingdom. Mas mainam na paulit-ulit tayong mabubuhay at mamamatay kasya piliin kong mabuhay at saksihan ang iyong pagkamatay habang buhay."

"Let me rest, Cia. I am tired of repeating this life—suffering the same end; I am tired of seeing you make the same mistake as most of us had. Now, Kuya Lucius is aware of the past and his determination to end it is commencing. You need to let me go, twin sister. My illness is incurable, you know that—"

"Stop this nonsense, will you?!" putol ni Frencia. She is getting impatient. "You are not going to die; we are not going to let them lift the curse. If Ate Seisha lived in this timeline as predicted, then you will not die. The only thing I want is to see you again. So, no matter what happens, no one will lift the curse!"

Wala siyang nasabi kundi tingnan lamang ang papalayong pigura ng kapatid. When the door closed, her tears started to fall nonstop until her chamber was filled with echoes of her grief.

Francin cannot stop Frencia's eagerness. She could see how the princess' eyes grew darker as her mind sulked into the darkness. Francin blames herself for what happened to her twin, for her illness is what fuels Frencia to commit this grave mistake.

As her twin, alam niya ang lahat ng ginagawa ng kambal simula sa umpisa ng tribulasyon na ito. She stayed behind her; not because she is afraid to corner her own sister, but the amount of anger Frencia had.

Frencia is angry, in pain, and in need of protection. Gustuhin niya man sabihin sa kanyang mga kapatid, malalaman ni Frencia ito at magkakaroon ng hidwaan sa kanilang pamilya.

In the original story; the original plot, which started this madness. Aside from Seisha who isolated the land from the rest of the world, Frencia had committed treason upon the death of her twin sister.