Chapter 58

~•[Chapter 58]•~

OMNISCIENT:

The moment Seisha opened her eyes, she came back to the all-white room, but this time she was alone. She thought her past self will show in front of her and say ample quotes she does not understand, instead, none had shown.

Where is she? She thought as she roamed around the edgeless room. Kahit puntahan niya ang gilid ng kwarto, hindi niya naabot ito. Parang lumalayo tuwing lumalapit siya.

"Looking for your old self? She's no longer here."

Nagulantang ang sistema ni Seisha ng marinig niya ang boses ni Fate sa kanyang likuran. Agad niyang nilingon ito. She was surprised at what she was seeing.

Fate always appears as a ball of light in everyone who seeks her presence, but this time, Seisha saw a human form of this deity who is comfortable seeing on its golden throne.

Its hair is pitch-black with highlights of blue pigment. The beautiful entity of Dalaysia who is given the ability to judge people's life, is looking at her with dominance.

"Where is your manner, Golden Iris?"

Napaismid si Seisha sa tugon nito. "Hindi ako magbibigay pugay sa isang sakim na katulad mo." Agad niyang pinagkrus ang kanyang mga braso at matamaan na tumingin kay Kapalaran. "Why are you in my subconscious? Are you pulling another scheme?"

"I made a wrong impression to you, am I?"

"Yeah, tremendously nasty," walang gana nitong sagot sa kapalaran. "I recently knew you are behind this all; the Director of this tribulations and we are your– undoubtedly dumb actors."

"Took you long enough, Golden Iris."

"It is because I thought you never laid your eyes on me," said she; gripping her skin as she halted from speaking foul words. "Why? Why did you use Frencia against me? It could be anyone else— why her? She's a child! A fragile child!"

Hindi mapigilan ni Seisha na magtaas ng boses. Pinipigilan niyang magalit pero kusang lumalabas ang hinanakit na nasa kaloob-looban niya.

She is looking straight to the eyes of the deity as it stares boringly at her. Fate can snap her finger once and Seisha will enter another myriad of punishment.

She can do anything and everything for she has everyone's fate in her hands. Her power is infinite for she was one of the deities who has been in Dalaysia since the dawn of time.

"She was a desperate girl, Golden Iris." Naiinis si Seisha sa mga tipid nitong sagot, kaya mataman niya itong tiningnan. Napansin din naman iyon ni Fate kaya napangisi siya. "Didn't the heir of Saenville tell you about asking me with regards to my exploit in this continent?"

"Why? May kinalaman ba 'yon kung bakit naisipan mo na parusahan kami?" diretso ang tanong ng dalaga. Napaisip tuloy si Seisha kung bakit nga ba, pero ayaw nitong itanong mismo sa kausap dahil magmumukha lamang siyang chismosa.

"You're a perfect vessel I needed, Seisha. Your strong grip of your emotions ignites my conviction to use this continent as a guinea pig."

Fate moved her finger for a mere second and small crystalline bottles appeared not far from her. One out of them has something inside, while the others are empty. Lumulutang ang mga iyon at napaka-aesthetic ng design. Lumapit naman sa kamay ni Fate ang boteng may laman na maliit na tubig.

"Do you know what's inside this, child?"

"Like I care..." wika niya, pero tiningnan niya pa din ang bote. "A tear of a siren?"