Chapter 45

~•[Chapter 45]•~

SEISHA:

Fate's intention to help me have a hidden agenda. She is known to be merciless and cunning. Wala siyang binibigay na palugit sa mga nasasakupan niya. According to stories, Fate wasn't known as who she is now.

She was once a beautiful maiden of Seigh, the greatest Dukedom of the Blesimir Continent. The name Fate of Esher was given when she changed: from a kind and benevolent young woman into a heartless brutal entity of Dalaysia.

Her identity as Fate was a curse, for she committed treason after awakening the Beast of Esher. Dalaysia is a world that is surrounded with a vast amount of Ether. A component that awakens magic, abilities, and power.

Yes, Arcadia is part of the world Dalaysia. Subalit masyado itong malayo sa sentro kung saan naka tanim ang Dalaysian tree na siyang naglalabas ng kapangyarihan.

Fate together with the other entities that protects Dalaysia had decided to create alternatives for those continents who cannot receive any amount of Ether.

One of the alternatives is the Clandestine Memoir that was handled by the Golden Iris Bloodline. But, after my mistake started. Arcadia had been isolated from the real world.

A mist that surrounds the continent, and none had ever entered nor got out. We are inside a repetitive turmoil that has been going on for seven tribulations.

Fate would never do that if she is bored. There is an ordeal to why she stepped in this time. Hindi ako kampante dahil lumilihis na talaga ang daloy ng istorya. Hindi niya din sinabi kung ang pag-atake lang ba ang naiba o may iba pa siyang ginalaw.

Dapat pala tinanong ko ito bago nangyari iyon.

Hindi ko rin naman alam na tutulungan niya ako. The timeline is too twisted, and I can feel the tension that Lucius had been emitting since we arrived in the Palace.

If he knew it, then he would be furious.

"Welcome back, Zegordia's future ruler, Crown Prince Lucius Everette Liorn," they all said in unison as they bow to greet the Crown Prince. "Welcome back, her Highness, Princess Seisha Evangeline Monica Duexeviz of Henia," they continued.

There are a lot of people. Court officials, Ministers, Royal Guards, and even the Royal Family and the extended reign greeted our arrival.

We are entering the Palace court, marching with elegance for this is a formal occasion. Of course, since we are attending an engagement party of a royal member, everyone needs to be present.

Naramdaman ko ang kamay ni Lucius na biglang hinawakan ang akin. He caresses it gently trying to soothe my wrecking nerve.

Hindi ko pinahalata na kinakalawang ako sa formal courtesy dahil hindi naman iyon nawala sa akin. Masyado lang akong kabado dahil paparating kami sa trono ng hari.

Frencia and her twin were sitting on the left side of the King, while Lucius' brother was on the right side with two other empty chairs. I thanked my memories for coming back earlier to save myself from crossing an eyebrow to who I am contacting.

I spent quite a few months in the palace until the King ordered my permanent stay and lived here for 9 months before Lucius and I moved to Suin. Kilala ko ang ilan sa mga tao na narito dahil minsan lang magkaroon ng bagong mukha ang sulok ng palasyo.

"Greetings to the brave and benevolent Zegordian ruler, King Freisse Alejandro Liorn. We have arrived, father."

King Freisses accepted his son's greeting when his smile had reached his ears.