PART 4: Dreamy

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I felt conflicted when I returned to my room. I didn't know but I thought about a lot of things about P'Yin.

Do P'Yin and P'Perth really have a special relationship?

Are they just close friends?

Does P'Yin like P'Perth?

Does P'Perth like P'Yin?

Argghh shit!!! It definitely aggravates me. Why is it necessary for me to meet them at the mall? Yes, I'm aware that my relationship with P'Yin is merely phi-nong and that I have no right to have resentment. I have no right to be envious because we are not even close to being considered as friends.

I entered the bathroom to take a shower and cool myself. It might be able to assist me clear my heart, mind and brain of the conflicting emotions inside by letting the water wet my body.

Is this how being in love feels like? Or could it be that he's a man, which makes me feel more afraid? Consequently, I lack confidence and worry that he may reject me as a result?

No matter what, I had to consider P'Yin's feelings. I mean, I had no idea what he thought of me. A weird person? As a mere acquaintance? Junior? I had no idea. In light of this, I must truly respect his decision if he doesn't like and rejected me.

After taking a shower, I took the t-shirt from my closet. The phrase "give up" appeared in my thoughts all of a sudden.

'Are you kidding me, War?' I monologued to myself while chuckling.

Why should I give up when I haven't even begun? Just because I saw P'Yin with other people, it doesn't mean they have a relationship, right?

Okay, I almost had a mental breakdown just a moment ago but now I felt like I had two distinct personalities since I'm once again passionate about approaching P'Yin.

My heart may have gotten a little colder because of the shower I took earlier.

I'm sitting at my desk, getting ready to write P'Yin a letter. Despite the fact that I really only want to write a love letter to someone I like, I feel like studying for a test. Stupid War!

You were entirely mistaken if you believed that the recent sighting of P'Yin with other people will result in my giving up. I'm not the type of person who is easily discouraged by such things. I mean, it makes sense that if we like someone, we might feel uneasy. I won't give up as long as I don't hear rejection from P'Yin's mouth or he actually already has someone.

I'm considering where to begin while I examine the paper and begin to write.

"Hello P'Yin, I like you."

Arghh too straightforward.

Rip and throw.

"Sawadeekrap, phi."

Too formal.

Rip and throw.

"Hey phi, have you eaten?"

Okay now, what the hell I asked him if he hadn't eaten or not.

Arghhh so freaking hard!!! I gripped my hair and leaned my body back to the chair. I've previously written on this paper more than 30 times and torn it. My stomach also started to growling right now.

It was 11.15 pm when I looked at the time. Due to my preoccupation with this letter, I almost forgot to eat as I was unaware of the passing of time. I guess I should get something in the convenience store down below. Well, the idea might drop from the sky after I eat.