PART 51: Blessing

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Are you nervous, phi?" War asked me when we were half way to get to his parents' house. Since his parents' house was rather far away, he usually took a flight there but this time, he wanted to take his car. So I just followed him, but I didn't let him drive and I'll keep driving till we get there.

"A little bit because you told your dad was so fierce," I answered calmly. Since I'm meeting his parents for the first time, I'm actually incredibly anxious but I'm trying not to show it. I wanted to look cool!!!

I was so incredibly anxious and nervous that I could even feel the sweat on my hands from earlier! God help me!!!

"Are you sure, phi?" He asked and I cleared my throat.

"Yeah, of course," I replied.

I know that his dad is an engineer and that his mom owns numerous jewellery shops in their town. War is an only child, unlike me who has a younger sister. His family has a fairly good reputation and since War is their only child, I worry that his parents would be strict with me. Undoubtedly, they must want the best for their only child.

"By the way phi, I...have to tell you something." I threw him a quick glance and he bit his lip.

"Why? Your dad doesn't like me?" I asked while controlling my voice, so it doesn't sound like I'm so nervous.

"Nooo, phi, no. Actually..."

I glanced at him and he bowed his head while playing with his fingers. "Actually...during the semester's break, I just spent time at my parents' house..."

"I know you came to my house. I looked at you from the window but...I wasn't ready to face you."

We stopped at the traffic light and I looked at him.

"I...I cried every day, didn't leave the room, didn't eat and I didn't stop calling your name when I cry and sleep."

"So, I'm worried if my parents think you're causing me heartbreak because when they asked me, I didn't tell them anything."

"Sorry, phiii." He covered his face with his palm and then quickly hugged my arm. "I'm sorry, phiiii. Don't be mad at me," he said, blinking his eyes repeatedly as tried to use his cuteness to convince me.

I smiled and stroked his hair. "My baby cried, didn't leave his room, didn't eat and didn't stop calling my name, how can I be mad at him after he faced all of that?"

"P'Yinnnn"

I kissed his lips lightly and gave a deep kiss on his forehead.

"I will make sure your parents will like me," I said.

"They will like you," he replied with a cute smile and lay his head on my shoulder, hugging my arm.

。゜゜。━

After four hours of driving, we finally reached War's parents' house. It was almost 8 pm and some maids picked up our luggage as soon as we got out of the car.

"Sir and madam are waiting inside," the same maid that I met when I first came to his house said to us. They bowed respectfully before walking away.

My heart was thumping increasingly quickly. Oh my God, I want to faint!!! Calm down, Yin!!!

"Phi"

I looked at War and he handed his hand towards me. "Hold my hand," he said and I smiled in response, then held his hand.

When we got inside his home, I noticed that his parents were seated in the living room. "Mom, daddd, I'm homee," War said and his parents instantly looked in our direction. His mom walked towards us and hugged War.