PART 46: The Luckiest

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Done," a simple message from P'Kla that made me smile widely as soon as I exited the exam hall.

"Let's hang out in the club tonight," Bver said and all my friends' eyes focused on me as they waited for my answer.

"I can't."

"You can't?" Prom asked me back, obviously he still wasn't aware that all the photos he used to threaten my boyfriend had already been destroyed.

"Yeah, I already have planned," I replied to them while continuing to walk towards the cafeteria and replying to P'Kla's messages.

'I will meet Bonz later. Just get ready if Prom does something.'

Obviously, I wanted War to file a police report alleging that Prom stalked him and tried to harass him sexually. We already have proof, so there was no need to worry.

"You already have someone new?" Prom suddenly said, making me stop walking and turned to look at him.

"What? I'm just asking," he chuckled. "You look so happy now."

"Pity War. He must be heartbroken that you didn't beg him anymore."

"Should I try him again?" He asked with a smile, making me instantly gripped his collar tightly.

"Shut your fucking mouth," I said, my face became reddened. My patience for this asshole was severely tested.

"Yinnn," Bar and Jeff held my arms, trying to stop me but I grabbed this asshole's collar more tightly.

"If you say his name with your dirty mouth again, I fucking kill you," I said with anger, clenching my jaw.

"Aww I thought he didn't want you anymore. Why are you so angry?" He smirked which made my anger level increase.

Damn it.

"Mind your own business," I pushed him harshly which made him almost fall to the ground and walked away.

。゜゜。━

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After my swimming practice finished, I walked towards the locker room. James didn't come to practice today because that lazy man wanted to sleep, thus I was by myself without him. As I entered the locker room to take my clothes, the atmosphere was silent, just me in there.

I was busy taking my clothes from the bag when a hand suddenly hugged me from behind. "Hey, baby."

"What the—" I instantly turned around. "P'Yin?" My eyes widened and of course, the fact that it was him made me feel more calmer but I was still shocked.

"What are you—" He kissed my lips before I could finish my words.

"Umph"

My lips immediately responded to him. My hands crawled up to his neck and his hands tightly wrapped around my waist. The kiss was soft, yet amazing. He pushed my lips against his even harder, his tongue invaded my mouth, I moaned softly which earned a sexy growl from him.