Side Story IV

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉
“ᵀʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉˢᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ’ˡˡ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵃʳⁿ ⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿ.”
❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After almost 30 minutes, our booth was full with customers again and I was really busy serving the people who came to our booth as Win and James who were busy fried and grilled the food.

"Hey, love," P'Yin's whispering voice startled me because I was so preoccupied at the time that I didn't know he was already here. I watched as he loosened his tie and rolled his sleeves to his elbows before wearing one of the aprons.

"What are you doing?" I furrowed.

"Help you."

"Phiii–"

"Let's P'Yin help us, War. We didn't have enough hands right now," Win said to me, causing me to sigh looking at P'Yin that already serves the customer.

Even though my hands were occupied, I couldn't help but keep staring at P'Yin, who was working just next to me. I want him to come here to visit me, not to help me take care of this booth.

Young master Yin, who is the son of a CEO, is selling junk food? Are you kidding?

When no one was left, I wiped away his sweat since I could see that the smoke and the heat had slightly burned his face. "P'Yinnn, you don't need to do that."

"I just want you to come here to visit me, not help me to sell all of this," I said.

P'Yin wiped my sweat and helped me to tie my apron on the back while he was standing in front of me. Although he only knotted my apron, it appeared as though he was hugging me.

"You don't even wear your apron properly." He chuckled and stroked my hair gently before changing his gaze to Win and James.

"Is that any person who tries to flirt with him?" He asked them, making me make an eye for them to not say anything because I know P'Yin's behavior could be so possessive if he was jealous but these two ashhole ignored my signal!!!

"Yes, phiii!!! There are many people who try to flirt with him!!!" James said.

"Both girl and boy!!!" Win added, sticking out his tongue at me.

P'Yin's hands on his waist and he turned his head slowly, looking at me. "Ohhhh…really?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Really, phi!" These two useless best friends of mine answered.

"P'Yinnn," I called him with my cute voice, trying to change the topic.

"How was your speech earlier? Is that okay?"

He raised his eyebrows without saying anything and continued to look at me since he knew I was trying to change the subject.

"P'Yinnnn." I poked his tummy with my index finger. "I love you." I continued poking his stomach as I stated in a low voice and fixed him with my bright eyes.

"Awww, why did you suddenly confess to me?" He smiled a little and folded his hands around his chest.

"I don't know, I just want to say it."

He smiled and ruffled my hair. "My boyfriend is so cute and didn't stop making people try to flirt with him. What should I do?"

"Your boyfriend only loves and looks at you," I answered and he beamed warmly, then he wiped my sweat as I was continuously sweating due to the hot weather.