PART 32: Feeling Better

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Did you see War?" I questioned my friends at the dinner table who were conversing. I went to the store to buy beer with Bar but when I got back, he wasn't around. He wasn't there either when I went into our room. I tried to call him several times but I was unable to reach him because his phone didn't have a signal, making me feel freaking worried.

"I thought he was with you. He was also looking for you," Off replied and I had no idea why I began to dread, my heart began to feel deeply uneasy.

"When?"

"About 40 minutes ago or maybe more than that."

Shit.

I looked around and saw James and Win, causing me to rush towards them. "Where is War?" I asked them straightforwardly which made them a bit startled with my sudden question.

"Aww, he said he wanted to spend time with you," James said.

"When? You just met him?"

They both looked at each other while furrowing. "The last time we saw him after the gear ceremony, then he went to you, right?" Win replied, making me let out a deep breath.

Damn it.

"Did something happen, phi?"

I didn't answer them as I suddenly shouted at the dining area. "Did anyone see War?" My voice echoed in the area which made the atmosphere fall silent and everyone turned to look at me but no one said anything, making me repeat my question again. "Did anyone see War Wanarat?!"

For God's sake, my heart felt freaking uneasy.

"Yin, what happened?" Bar approached me, giving me a worried look.

"War. I can't find him."

"I think something bad is happening." My heart was beating quickly and my voice was shaking.

"Chill, chill. I will ask our friends to try searching for him as well," he said and I nodded before running desperately to keep looking for my boyfriend.

A few minutes passed, I already ran to the beach and around the resort, trying to find him there but he wasn't there. "Where are you, War?" I uttered panicking while trying to call him again but still, his phone didn't have a signal.

My hands were around my waist as I peered around. My hands began to tremble a lot out of concern for the worst happening to him. I gripped my hair harshly, trying to calm myself.

Shit. Where are you, sweetheart?

"P'Yin? Are you okay?" One of the juniors asked me, causing me to turn to face her.

"Did you see War?"

"War Wanarat?"

I nodded fastly. "I saw him walking alone going towards the forest. Maybe he wants to go to the flower garden."

Why on earth did he go there by himself at night? Why didn't he ask me to go with him?

I didn't respond to that junior but I started running as quickly as I could towards the direction of the woodland since I sensed something was wrong. He won't go there by himself.