PART 41: Longing For You

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I was in the library now, alone while waiting for Win and James when suddenly my friends, Lily came to me. "War," she greeted me and pulled the chair to sit beside me.

"I already sent you my assignment's part through the email."

"Yeah, I already checked it last night," I replied and she moved closer to me.

"By the way, can I ask you something?" She asked, making me raise my eyebrows.

"You and P'Yin used to be in a relationship, right? I mean, I know that P'Yin kissed you in front of the other before," she said which referred to the time the night before gear ceremony that P'Yin suddenly kissed me as he felt mad over P'Perth asking me to kiss someone else.

I became silent listening to her question and just looked at her, not saying anything. Why did she ask me about that? Is that important for her to know?

"Don't look at me like that, War." She chuckled while pushing my shoulder. "It's normal if a couple break up, right?"

I remained silent.

"I just want to know if now P'Yin has someone else or not. Straightforwardly, is he still single?"

"Why did you ask?" I asked flatly. I didn't like her question. Yeah, I hate it.

"I think you can notice Nana likes P'Yin, right? But she's so nervous to approach P'Yin."

"P'Yin is very cold with everyone." She pouted and listening to that, my heart started beating fast. I didn't like this feeling. I felt jealous.

Why is P'Yin so attractive and never stops making people fall in love with him?

"So?" I asked her briefly but my heart ached with the fact someone likes the person I love the most. I fucking hate that.

"I want to help her, Warrr. They seem to fit very well together."

Silence.

"Do you have a P'Yin's number? Can you give it to me na na naaa?" Lily held my shoulder and shook it as she said it, making a spoiled face. "I want to give it to Nana, pleasee," she continued her words.

I didn't say anything since I was at a loss for words because of course, I wouldn't give him P'Yin's phone number. Why am I required to do that? Also, I like P'Yin. No, I love him. It still hurts to see him with someone else, despite the fact that he wasn't longer my lover.

"Why did you ask him to give my number?"

As I turned to face the owner of the voice, I looked over at P'Yin, who was standing next to us with his hand in his pocket. With his new necklaces and earrings, he looked so attractive as always.

"It's my privacy and you're trying to invade it," P'Yin said. Instead of staring at me, his eyes were fixed on Lily's hand who was holding me.

"I'm-I'm sorry, phi," Lily stuttered.

"Go now."

Lily rose up right quickly, bowing her head and left. Then, P'Yin pulled a chair over and sat down next to me. I merely stared at him without saying anything.