Side Story II

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉
“ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᶠᵒʳ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ.”
❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Aucc," War flinched when I put the cream on his bruise while looking at me with a pained face.

"Does it hurt so much?" I asked worriedly. We sat crossed-legged on the sofa now as I applied the cream on his wounded forehead after getting hit by a ball this morning.

He nodded fastly to answer my question.

"Let's go to the hospital." I got up and reached for his hand but instead of following after me, he laughed like a child and pulled my hand, so I sat back on the sofa.

"P'Yinnn, I'm just joking."

"I'm okay now. You're worrying too much." He took my hands and cupped his face while smiling widely.

"Babyyy, do you know how worried I am?"

"And you haven't told me yet who hit you with the ball."

"He didn't intend it, phi," he said as he was aware of how protective I am of him, so it goes without saying that I can just let that person go. He caused my boyfriend to pass out but luckily nothing worse occurred. If not, I might punch that guy in the face.

"Did he apologize to you?" I asked and War shrugged to answer my question.

"I don't know. Maybe yes because I don't remember anything after that. But phiii—"

"I'm really okay." He blinked his eyes repeatedly while making a cute face. "Don't do anything to that guy na na naaa. He really didn't mean it," he said. I simply sighed looking at him and gently touched the bruise again.

"Look what he had done to my baby," I muttered and he moved himself to sit on my lap like a bridal style, then gave a peck kiss on my lips before burying his face on my neck.

"I'm sorry you didn't attend the meeting because of me," he said and circled his hands on my nape.

When I got a call from James and he told me War passed out after the ball struck his head, I had almost arrived at my dad's company. For God's sake, hearing that almost made my heart stop, so I instantly took a U-turn and sped toward the university without a second thought.

My memory of the meeting has completely faded. Only when I calmed down a bit and made sure my love was all fine, I called my dad to let him know I wouldn't be able to attend it. With War in that condition, I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate even if I had to go to the meeting. Mercifully, my dad was very understanding.

"Babyyy." I stroked his hair.

"What do I tell you? You're my priority."

"Everything came second and you always my first."

He lifted his face to look at me and gave a deep kiss on my cheek, then my lips.

"I'm claiming a kiss from you."

"I love you so much. Thank you because always put me first," he said and rested his head on my shoulder while looking at me, causing me to smile widely and I caressed his silky cheek.

"I love you too," I replied and gave another kiss on his rosy lips.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

The next day, I accompanied War to his evening swimming practice and the place got boisterous because there were so many students there.

"Why are there always so many people here? Did they like to see a man without a shirt?" I muttered to Bar annoyingly. Bar also spent his time training these kids before our graduation day. As for me, I simply spend my time with War and occasionally help my dad with managing his company because I know that after I graduate, I will take over leadership of our family legacy.