PART 6: Open your heart

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

War was still perplexed by Prom's confession as he was aware that Prom always treated him nicely but he didn't expect that that senior would truly like him. He assumed Prom was being humorous the entire time because he was cognizant of Prom's image as a playboy and that man frequently flirted with many people, making War unsure about Prom's true feelings in this regard. The sincerity in Prom's eyes was apparent to him but yeah, we couldn't read people's true intentions if we didn't know them closely.

After the episode Prom confessed to him, War walked into the hall because all the students needed to gather there. The long-awaited Secret Santa activity was about to start and since everyone was so enthusiastic about it tonight, there was a lot of noise in the hallway from the students' voices.

As the leader of the hazers, Yin gave a brief speech at the top of the stage to inform the students that the Secret Santa activity had begun and that they should go find the senior's name that they got. Then, at ten o'clock at the very least, all students must gather on the field for bbq activity.

All the students started to move, trying to find their senior. Even though this activity just required them to write letters to their seniors, many students additionally bring gifts like flowers, snacks and other things.

War's thoughts were still drifting even though the activity had begun but his classmate's voice snapped him out of it. "War, why are you still standing here? We can move now, " Bonz said.

"Oh...really?" War responded awkwardly as he just realized that he was just standing there like a statue and the other students had already moved around.

"Do you know where P'Prom is? I got his name but I don't know where I can find him."

War simply stated that he doesn't know because he had been standing here since the activity began in response to Bonz's question.

War sets out to find P'Bver, so that he could give him a letter and a box of biscuits that he bought recently. Simple words like "I'm delighted to study here," "My experience," and "Thank you for being a good senior throughout my time at this university" were all he included in the letter.

Well, P'Bver was also a good friend of P'Yin and P'Prom because they were in one group. Therefore, whenever they had lunch, he occasionally talked to Bver as well.

After a few minutes, War finally found Bver who was sitting in front of the hall entrance.

"P'Bverrr"

"Aww, War," Bver turned to face the small guy, giving him a wide smile.

"This is a letter for you, phi."

"And also a biscuit. I hope you like it. These biscuits are so expensive, phi," War said jokingly.

Bver chuckled and took all of that from War's hand. "I can't believe a cute person like you will be my Secret Santa," he replied and took a look at the letter and biscuit that War gave him.

"Thank you, nong War. I promise I'll eat these biscuits until my tummy is full," Bver said, patting War's shoulder and shooting him a sweet smile.

"Of course, phi. You must eat all of these," War replied while smiling, revealing his dimples.

"Awww, nong War, I expect you got Prom's name," Perth suddenly interrupted them with a cute smile on her pretty face.

"No, phi...I got P'Bver's name," War replied awkwardly and scratched his non-itchy head.

He believed that Perth must be aware of Prom's feelings for himself because Perth kept bringing up Prom's name whenever they were together, which occasionally makes him uncomfortable despite the fact that Prom and him we merely phi-nong. Not more than that.