PART 54: Eudaimonia

͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I went to my car and turned the key to turn off the alarm. The guard informed me that my car's alarm hadn't stopped beeping for about fifteen minutes and that someone had been standing close to it for a considerable amount of time, so I looked to see if there was anything there. I checked my car and it was okay, no damage. Weird.

"Is the person still here?" I asked the guard while looking at my surroundings.

"I'm not sure, young master. I will check it again to make sure," he answered.

I sighed. "How can outside people enter this area?" I placed my hands on my waist while looking at the person that stood in front of me. "Make sure it will not happen again."

"I'm sorry, young master." He bowed his head a bit.

"It's okay. Go now." He immediately walked away and continued his work.

After making sure nothing had happened to my car, I walked back to the building when I heard someone suddenly shout at me from behind.

"Watch out!"

I quickly turned around and Prom was the first person I saw with...a knife in his hand. He rushed towards me but the same with the person who shouted at me earlier attempted to punch Prom but Prom dove out of the way and stabbed that person.

"Prom!!!" I shouted with widened eyes, shocked with everything that happened in a blink of an eye. I ran towards him, trying to stop him but he grabbed the weak guy that got stabbed and pointed the knife on that guy's neck.

"Don't come near me or I will kill him!!!" Prom shouted like a crazy man. A few people already surrounded the area and witnessed everything that happened.

"Prom, put your knife. Don't act crazy like this." I tried to calm him down but he chuckled looking at me.

"Crazy?" He smiled and pointed the knife to that guy's cheek. "How I hope this is you, Yin." He laughed.

"You take him from me!!! I can make him like me but you take him from me, Yin!!!" He shouted and then he smiled again.

"You expose my secret, Yin. Why do you do that?"

"I thought we're best friends." He chuckled and I slowly took a step closer to him.

"Can you give War to me, Yin? I promise I will never bother you again." His voice shifted, seeming both pleading and psychotic.

"I want to meet him, Yin. Give him to me."

"I'm really craving for him." When he said that, I felt my blood boil and rage building inside of me but I knew I couldn't act on my emotions because he might hurt other people and make the situation worse. The several guards there understood the signal I gave them to call the police and an ambulance.

"Prom, listen to me." I slowly decreased our distance.

"We will talk about it, okay?"

"So, you will give War to me?" He grinned but instead of responding since he didn't realize how close we were now, I grabbed his hand and twisted it till the knife dropped from his hand, then I punched him hard in the face until he fell to the ground.