PART 36: Lean To

͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"I bought a lot of shirts for us with the same colour," War said excitedly while showing me the clothes that he bought this evening while he went out to the shopping mall with his best friends.

It was two days before our semester break, meaning that we would go to Phuket the day after tomorrow. My boyfriend was so excited as he also bought a few new clothes for us to wear during the vacation. He also gave me a list of the activities we should do while we were there.

"Do you like it, phi?" He showed me the soft grey shirt and I smiled madly looking at how cheerful he appeared.

"I love it," I replied, gently stroking his hair and he grinned as listening to my answer.

"I also bought new black sunglasses for you. You will look handsome while wearing this," he muttered and put the sunglasses on me, then cupped my face. "Aww aww, my prince is so handsome," he said, smiling cutely and gave a peck kiss on my lips which made me chuckle.

He pulled off the sunglasses and continued to show me everything he had purchased and I paid close attention to everything he said and showed. His obvious happiness caused me to smile widely as well and I was unable to stop doing so. Without ever feeling bored, I could listen to him talk for a few hours nonstop.

He then walked to our luggage that I almost finished packing it. "Let me pack the rest," he said while unzipping the luggage and I also walked to his direction.

"P'Yinnn! What's this?" He took out the amount of condoms that I put in there and showed it to me, making me shrug and take it from his hand.

"It is important, is it? Or you don't want me to use it?" I asked teasingly and he threw the shirt on me.

"Stop it, phi," he grumbled with blush cheeks.

"Should we try it one?" I inquired and immediately carried him like a bridal style to go to the bed.

"P'Yin!!!!"

I put him on the bed and pulled off my shirt which made his face become more redden. "Are you not joking right now?" He asked.

"I'm not," I said and captured his pretty lips.

"Emm, phi—"

I continued to kiss him, his hand grabbed my cheek trying to make the kiss even harder as well, making the familiar euphoria feeling my body always had whenever I tasted his lips. His hands crawled up to my hair and his lips became heavier. I was enjoying this kiss. Always.

I leaned more into him, causing me to lay on top of him and glue to each other. My hand traveled down to his leg, pulling it against my side and wrapped on me. My other hand was against the side of his neck as I passionately kissed my sweetheart. My lips were used to him. Our whimpers filled the room and as we pulled away the kiss, there was a string of saliva between our mouths.

We both smiled and he caressed my hair to the back. "I have swimming practice tomorrow," he said.

"I will not leave a mark," I replied, looking at him lovely.

"Can you do so?"

"I will try." He chuckled with my response and pulled me for a passionate kiss again.