PART 11: The Honest Truth

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I walked to a place where I always practiced my swimming with a heavy heart. I couldn't stop thinking about P'Yin, my mind kept focusing on what happened earlier between us. My heart feels a little bit hurt. No, I was very hurt.

When I arrived at the training area, I saw a large number of students engaging in training while P'Bar was giving instructions to all those. Also, I noticed that Gun, P'Bar's boyfriend, was seated in a chair and gazing possessiveness at P'Bar. I went towards P'Bar lazily and showed wai as a sign of respect to my senior.

"Hello, P'Bar."

"Aww, nong War. What are you doing here?"

"Is there any of your stuff left?"

"No, phi. I came for training."

He furrowed looking at me. "You have no training this week, War."

"I already gave you a schedule, right? Your training is next Tuesday."

"Did you forget?" He asked, causing my brow to furrow as I listened to it.

"But, P'Yin said that you told him I had to join training this afternoon. That's why I came, phi."

"Yin told you?"

I nodded and P'Bar let out a sigh while shaking his head. "Hm, It's okay. You can sit there first."

"Later I'll come to you," P'Bar said while pointing to the empty seat next to Gun and I simply followed whatever he said because I was too tired to argue. I still couldn't forget what happened earlier.

Of course, I noticed something odd about P'Bar's response but I decided to ignore it and sat next to Gun to see the other students practicing.

"Hello, Gun," I greeted him weakly.

"I thought you had no training today," Gun said and I simply threw him a quick glance.

"Hmm, don't know," l replied and glanced towards the pool.

A few minutes passed and I suddenly remembered that P'Bar's birthday was near because that's what P'Yin told me almost three week ago. Trying to distract my thoughts about P'Yin, I wanted to be a busybody and ask Gun about his plans to celebrate his boyfriend's birthday. Well, they were a famous couple at this university and always showed off their relationship. So, for sure Gun would make something special.

"Gun"

"Hm?"

"What's your plans for P'Bar's birthday?"

"P'Bar's birthday?" He replied while furrowing looked at me.

"Yeah, P'Bar's birthday. What gift do you want to give him?"

"Are you going to have a birthday party for him?"

"Why did you ask? Do you like my boyfriend?" Gun asked in a possessive tone, making me gave him an annoyed expression.

"I just want to know your plans, asshole. P'Bar's birthday is just around the corner, isn't it?

He chuckled. "Who told you? P'Bar's birthday is 6 months from now, Wanarat."

I furrowed listening to it. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Why should I lie?" Gun replied.

I couldn't help but show my disbelief on my face because P'Yin was the one who told me that P'Bar's birthday was coming up and even asked me to go with him to buy a gift for P'Bar. But what now? Gun told me that P'Bar's birthday was 6 months from now. I couldn't grasp it. I was perplexed. Why did P'Yin tell me a lie?