PART 52: Forever You

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The clock had nearly reached 12 o'clock when I slowly opened my eyes. The space next to me was empty, indicating that P'Yin had probably already awakened by then. He was an early bird, not like me.

I stretched my body and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I went upstairs to find my boyfriend but the living room was just empty, only my mom was there. "Mae, do you see P'Yin?" I asked.

"In the garden with your dad." Mae's answer made me furrow.

"Awww, why is your face like that? He woke up early in the morning but you just woke up now."

"Do you always get up so late like this?" Mae asked and I pursed my lips.

"Just in the weekend," I answered.

"Are you sure, baby?" Mae inquired while chuckling. "If you want to live with your boyfriend, you must change your habits too. What will he say if you always wake up at noon? You seem like a lazy person," mae muttered.

"But, P'Yin okay with that," I defended myself. "He's never mad at me."

Mae wanted to open her mouth again but I quickly gave her a kiss on her cheek. "I will go to find P'Yinnn. Bye maee," I said and immediately rushed away from there because the longer I stayed there, she must have mentioned everything about my lazy behavior.

As soon as I arrived at the garden, my eyes widened as I noticed P'Yin was carrying a big flower pot. I noticed several young maids there as well, watching my guy from a distance and chuckling like a fan girl.

"War, you already woke up?" Dad asked, making P'Yin instantly look at me and smile.

I simply hummed and walked towards P'Yin. "Phiii, what are you doing here?" I muttered and after P'Yin put the pot near my dad who was busy preparing the soil, I hugged him.

"I'm sweating, lovee," P'Yin said, not hugging me back and I pouted while looking at my dad.

"Are you bullying my boyfriend, pa?"

"I want to help pa, War," P'Yin answered.

"See? He also said he wanted to help me," pa said and I made a grumpy face at him before changing my eyes to my boyfriend.

"See what happens to my boyfriend's face," I mumbled while wiping the dirt on P'Yin's face and he simply chuckled looking at me.

When I looked around, a group of young maids who had been glancing our way instantly turned around and pretended they weren't watching us. Urghhh, annoying.

"Can I take P'Yin now, pa?"

Pa let out a sigh and shook his head at my behavior. "Yeah, you can take him. Go now," pa said and I pulled P'Yin by his hand to go to my room.

"I will help you later, pa," P'Yin said to pa and they exchanged a smile, making me give him an intense look.

"Awww, why do you look at me like that?"

I snouted and not saying anything, continuing to pull his hand.

。゜゜。━

Both of our bodies were soaked after being showered under the warm water and I took a body wash, put a little in my hand and massaged it onto P'Yin's skin. I didn't stop muttering to him that he didn't need to do all of that. How could 'Young Master Yin' carry the big pot here and there under the hot sun?

I continued to wash his body. From his shoulder to his arm, chest and abs, as well as the rest of his muscular body while my mouth didn't stop complaining about what happened earlier. With the young maids that kept staring at my guy, urghhh so annoying!!!