PART 47: Head Over Heels

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Completely naked, our lips never left each other as we came out from the bathroom, our tongues continued to dance and fought together. We were now able to read each other so well that we could sense exactly how the other person wanted to take things.

Like always, electricity crackled between us, making us deepen our embrace. "It will be a very long night, baby," P'Yin murmured between our kisses.

"I love to hear that." As I responded, he pulled his face away from mine, his hands still cupped over my jaw. He locked his eyes with mine. We stared at each other, breathless.

My eyes rested on his lips before resting on his sparkling black eyes. He quietly ran his tongue over his soft lips, as if trying to taste mine on his. The strong tension in the room was palpable, harder and harder to contain.

"Why did you stop?" I asked naively, receiving a smile from him. My heart was racing. His eyes alternated between my eyes and my lips. He had more and more difficulty resisting the temptation again. He succumbed to it.

"I love you, sweetheart," he muttered and as our lips connected for the second time, I felt my whole body go up in flames.

I slid my hands through his hair, the kiss became more intense. He lifted me up by placing his hands on the backs of my thighs, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. I gently pulled at his hair, making my entire body tremble and he let out a few grunts.

He moved to the bed where he was sitting. This feeling intensified in my stomach as a response to our intimate contacts. He pulled my head back as he ran one of his hands through my hair and put his other hand on my butt. He kissed and sucked on my delicate skin, dropped his lips to my neck. I couldn't help but groan indignantly at the feeling.

"P'Yin..."

"I'll never get enough of you, baby." He overturned us, so he could be on top of me, then kissing me wildly.

I tightened my legs around his waist in response, bringing us closer together. He massaged his palm on my right chest. I felt his erection growing against my manhood when he released his lips from mine and moved his hand to my waist.

It was nice having someone know me so well, inside and out. His mouth finally meets my now aching core, I'm wet. I'm so wet I feel as if I'm dripping. And P'Yin loves it. I know it.

"I miss this," he uttered before starting to soak up my hole, his tongue working magic as it glided over my hole and up to my ball. Gently he sucked it into his mouth, pulling back to let it fall from his lips only to flick it with his tongue and repeat the action over and over.

"Ahhh P'Yin...." I moaned softly with pleasure as he kept playing his tongue in my hole.

"Feels so good, baby."

"Just want my baby to feel good," he mumbled against me, rubbing the area in circles with his tongue. My back arched and I let out a pitiful whine. He didn't touch me like this for more than two months, so I could feel the pleasure was so freaking high, I was so sensitive.

I continued to moan as he taunted me with these slow movements. It all feels so so good, my mind blank as he took his time pleasuring me. And it was pleasuring him too by the sound of it. His eyes were closed and he moaned and groaned against me, hands squeezing my hips while mine grip his hair. It was mesmerizing to watch him eat me out and enjoy what he did to me.