PART 40: Await

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Another week had passed and I continued to do everything for my sweetheart to accept me back in his life but he kept avoiding and ran away from me. He didn't give me an opportunity to make everything right, which led me to wonder what exactly went wrong.

Am I too harsh to him?

Am I to control his life?

Am I restricting his freedom?

Am I acting too much?

My mind was filled with many questions but I never knew of the answers. I didn't know. At first, I was sure he must end things because of what happened the night he disappeared, causing him to ask for a breakup with me but he kept saying he had lost his heart and didn't love me any longer.

No. He loves me, is it? How could he lose his feelings simply like that? His eyes told me his feelings never changed.

I was sitting at the cafeteria while eating with my gang but my mind wasn't here. That was me since everything that happened, kept daydreaming and it felt like I started to lose myself each single day. Everything that happened broke me into pieces. War and I were so happy together that saying "I love you" became our normal part of everyday life until he suddenly claimed he no longer loved me.

He said he doesn't love me anymore. It really hurts to hear the words from the person who I already planned the future with.

"Yin"

"Yin"

"Yin!" Jeff's voice woke me up from my reverie and when I looked at our table, a few juniors stood around us including the person I missed the most, War Wanarat. When our eyes met, he instantly changed his gaze to another way.

"P'Yinnn"

"Our professor told us you are good at Statics and Materials' subject."

"So, emm can we ask for your help with our assignment," one of them said but still, my eyes were fixed on War and not giving a shit about my surroundings.

"P'Yin?"

Silence.

As War cleared his throat and made an uncomfortable reaction, only then I realized I kept staring at him for a long time.

"What do you say?" I asked them again.

"Can you help us with the Statics and Materials' assignment, phi?"

"We don't understand certain parts. So, we hope you can help us with that," she said.

"Are you all in one group?"

All of them nodded except War who continued to try to evade my eyes.

"Okay then," I answered, looking at the person I love.

"Oh my God!!! Thank you, phi!!!"

I simply hummed. I waited for him to turn to look at me but he simply walked away after that, making my heart continue to feel like it was being stabbed by War's abrupt change in behavior.

I still remember when I sent him to the swimming practice that evening, he told me to remember that he really loves me but how...how can everything fall apart just like that?

。゜゜。━

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After meeting with P'Yin together with my group assignment's member, I walked fastly towards my next class.

I was unable to stare into P'Yin's eyes. His hurting expression in his eyes made me feel like the worst person in the world for having caused him to cry. I made him plead for him and I kept telling him a lie that I no longer loved him.