PART 7: Roller Coaster of Emotions

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Both of my hands were on the sink as I peered at my reflection in the mirror. I had really red eyes. Damn it, I'm sure if anyone saw it, they could tell I was crying.

Hurt. That's the only word that could describe my feelings right now.

After meeting P'Yin, I immediately hurried to the bathroom to hide my current state from others as I had red, puffy eyes and appeared quite knotted because of crying too much.

At first, I wanted to immediately return to my room but I refrained myself from doing so because I knew James and Win would look for me and I didn't want them to get suspicious.

If they inquire, what do I need to tell them? P'Yin rejecting me? Yeah, so funny. Although I haven't had a chance to tell P'Yin how I really feel, he had already cut off our friendship. Oh crap, it's a phi-nong zone instead of a friendzone.

I didn't understand P'Yin. I mean, did he not have the slightest feeling for me? But the way he treated me was like giving me some hope...Or did he really treat everyone else like this as well and I was the only one who misunderstood everything?

Impossible. P'Yin seems to be feeling something for me too. Wow, I admire my self-assurance.

It was quite painful to hear what P'Yin was saying as I find it absurd that he urged me to make an effort to let P'Prom entered my heart since, in actuality, I have already opened my heart to himself and I think it was impossible for me to like someone else.

I looked at my face in the mirror again. "You need to calm down, War," I reminded myself while inhaling and exhaling slowly. I couldn't cry. This was just a small thing. I'm a man, I need to be strong. I couldn't show that I'm weak.

"Don't cry, War. Don't cry," I monologued with myself and washed my face. I guess I look better now.

Since the bbq activity was about to begin and I didn't want to cause a scene there, I must head to the field right away. I need to act normal and act like nothing happened because I knew P'Yin was also there.

'You can do it, War!'

。゜゜。━

"Ai Warrr, where did you go?"

"Have you met P'Bver?" Win asked when he saw me walking towards him and James.

"I've met him, Win."

"Why are you so worried? I'm not a child," I replied and smiled a little at his behavior that always worried about myself. Does he think I'm still a kid?

All of the students had already gathered on the field, where there was a very loud atmosphere due to laughter and other noises. Student performances included those who sing, dance and more. I could tell that the atmosphere was active tonight but not my emotions.

I made an effort to ignore the past scenes and simply enjoy tonight. This was beneficial to me, I think.

I helped P'Bver and P'Bar roast chicken, causing my face was a bit red because of too much smoke and my skin was a bit sensitive.

"Warrr, what are you doing?! Give me that," P'Prom spoke to me and grabbed the handfan I was using to fan the chicken.

"Your face became reddened, War!!!"