PART 22: Lovely Day

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After my sweetheart took a very long time to find the clothes that he was satisfied with, finally we arrived at the shopping mall. I couldn't stop smiling looking at him as my baby looked so excited, not stopping humming happily.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked him as we were queuing to buy the movie tickets.

"Can we watch that movie? It looks fun." War pointed towards the poster of the movie Haunted Tales, a horror movie.

"Are you sure you want to watch that movie? I'm afraid you can't sleep tonight." I had a slight smile on my face as I studied him because I was aware of his cowardice and the fact that he disliked horror films. So, I wanted to be certain that his intention to watch the film was serious.

"I have you, so I can hug you if I'm scared. Can I?" He said teasingly as his face slowly approached me.

"You can do more than hug, baby," I said in a seductive tone and I also got closer and closer to him.

"Phiii!" He stressed out his voice and pushed my body away from him because we were so close, then looked at our surroundings as his cheeks were already starting to redden.

"Aww, you're the one who started it," I chuckled and drew my face closer to him again as he kept avoiding my gaze.

"Phiii, people will look at us and think we're weird," he grumbled.

"I don't care what people think." I then hugged his waist tightly, pulling him closer to me. As I looked at him, he bit his bottom lip, trying to control his lips so as not to smile so wide.

"Shy?"

"Phiii, it's enough," he responded with a blush cheeks, making my smile grow wider.

。゜゜。━

We took a seat in a top row couple in the hall. I didn't let go of War's hand while we were watching that movie. Because he was so endearing when he was afraid, I find myself staring at him more often than I'm at a movie.

"Are you scared?" I whispered to him as he used my palm to cover his face. He then threw me a quick glance before changing his attention to the large screen again.

"I'm not."

"Okay, then." I tried to pull my hand but he held it tightly.

"Phiii," he pouted like a cute child and I chuckled looking at him. I then made him lean on my shoulder and wrapped my arm around him.

"This is better," I said and he grinned before continuing to focus on that movie.

。゜゜。━

Like a lovely couple, we went shopping after that and my lips didn't stop curving into a smile because I looked at how happy my baby was. This was one of my wishes that came true as we walked together while holding hands and went on a date. So thrilled.

We entered the Rolex outlet and War looked at the watch that displayed under the glass. "You want it?" I asked as he was too focused looking at that.

"Phiii," he called me but his eyes fixed on the glass table.

"Hm?"

He then lifted his face and looked at me with gleaming eyes. "Should we buy a couple watches?" He asked, making my lips turn into a big smile and I fixed his hair on his forehead.

"Let's buy it," I said and he instantly smiled, then changed his attention to the glass table again.

"We should choose the most stunning," he muttered and I simply grinned looking at him. So cute.