PART 26: Enviousness

NEXT DAY

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I walked to the elevator to go downstairs as today I went to the class with P'Yin, so I planned to wait for him in the lobby.

"War?" P'Perth suddenly greeted me and as I turned to face her, she gave me her sweet smile like she always did.

"Hello, P'Perth," I replied while showing a wai to her.

Silence.

I raised my eyebrows at the way she was looking at me as if she had something to say but a few moments passed but she kept silent.

"Is there anything, phi?" I asked.

"Emm can we sit in front of that convenience for a while? I have something to ask you," she said and I simply nodded.

We went downstairs and sat in a chair in front of the convenience store. The atmosphere fell silent once again and I kept throwing a glance at my phone as P'Yin would pick me up, so he could come at any moment.

"So, who confessed first?" She finally opened her mouth and without any specific reason, I could feel her aura change, especially the way she looked at me. She merely gave me a blank stare and my expression also changed because of her. I didn't like the way she looked at me.

"Why is your face like that, War? I'm just asking you." She chuckled.

"You don't have to be afraid," she added while giving me a tiny smile, more like a fake smile. Maybe what James said about P'Perth was right? I don't know...and I don't want to think badly about her but I already did...

"I'm not afraid of you," I said flatly and she raised my eyebrows with my unexpected answer.

"There's no reason for me to be afraid of you, phi," I said while smiling and after becoming silent for a while, she also returned my smile but still, she didn't say anything.

"P'Yin," I said briefly.

"Huh?" She looked at me with a perplexed expression.

"P'Yin who confessed his feelings to me first. Is that what you asked, phi? Who confessed first?"

"So, the answer is P'Yin," I responded, grinning a little as I recalled P'Yin confessed his feelings to me. I could say that up until this point, I had difficulty believing that P'Yin and I shared the same feelings, that we loved each other.

"Oh...I see."

Silence.

"What did you do?" She asked, making me frown.

"What do you mean?" I asked her back.

"How do you make Yin like you?"

In all honesty, I didn't mind that she asked me that question but I didn't like the way she looked at me. It appeared as though she was trying to convince me that I had wronged her and taken something from her.

I was about to open my mouth when I heard P'Yin called my name.

"War"