PART 55: Benediction

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I'm in class right now but instead of focusing on the lecturer up front, my thoughts wander to the fact that I'll be meeting P'Yin's parents tomorrow. He told me not to worry or feel nervous but if I didn't experience either of those emotions at all, it was lying.

Did P'Yin also feel this way when he had to meet my parents? Arghhh!!! I'm so freaking nervous!!!

I sighed and laid my head on the table.

"War? Are you okay?" Win shook my body and I looked at him weakly.

"What do you think of me?" I asked him.

"What the fuckkk?!" Do you like me?!"

I pushed his head. "Ashhole," I grumbled and laid my head on the table again.

Oh God, I'm so freaking nervous and this asshole, Win didn't help me at all!!!!

Ding Ding Ding

A notification popped up and there was a new message from P'Yin which made my lips turn into a big smile.

"Did you come back straight home after class, love?" P'Yin asked.

"I want to go to the spa, phi. I want to do facial treatment before meeting your parents 🥺."

"You're perfect, baby. You don't need to do all of that."

"I still want to do it😭," I replied.

"Okay, okay. Whatever makes you feel better♥️. But my parents really like you, so don't feel pressure, okay?"

"I love you so much. Take care, baby♥️," P'Yin said and I slowly rested my head on the table again while caressing my skin. I needed to look extremely good before meeting P'Yin's parents!!!!

。゜゜。━

I was in the spa right now to do facial treatment and the esthetician began to do a skin analysis on me by chatting and asking me questions, so they could determine the best treatment plan for my skin.

She then looked at me with curiosity after examining my skin. "Are you sure you want to get facial treatment, nong?" She asked, making me nodded fastly.

"Please make my skin look the bestttt and smooth like silk," I said with determination and she chuckled looking at me.

"But your skin is already perfect enough, nong. You don't even have any acne, scar and clogged pores."

"It needs to look moreee perfect. I need to impress my—" I stopped and laughed awkwardly as the esthetician chuckled looking at my seriousness.

"You need to impress your lover?" She said while grinning, making me caress my nape to get rid of my embrasses feelings.

"Okay, okay I understand. We do the classic facial, cleanse, steam, massage, exfoliation and mask. Are you okay with that?"

"Okay!" I replied with enthusiasm.

。゜゜。━