PART 12: You're My Love

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

How do you know you have fallen in love with someone at first sight? Simple, your eyes keep landing on them.

When I first looked at him, I felt he was weird but he made something in my heart that I had never felt before.

The first time I saw him was during his first day at this university, which was during the night of the SOTUS program. I saw him just bow his head like he wasn't well. He raised his head and looked at me before bowing his head again and suddenly...I felt weird. It was like an indescribable feeling and I didn't know but I want to see him again...

After finishing the program, I went to the hazer room to see how he was because Prom told me there was a student who was not feeling well and I'm sure that it was that kid.

When I opened the door, I saw him having a friendly chat with Prom and it made me a little bit angry because I'm really curious if he was really unwell or not. But after seeing him smile, I felt my heart become soft...I didn't know how but seeing his smile calmed me down.

I told Prom that I would send that kid home because I thought that was my responsibility as the head of the hazer. That kid looked very afraid of me as he thought maybe I would scold him. He didn't even dare to look at me and he just bowed his head.

I placed my palms on his forehead to check his body temperature while bending my body towards him, so that our eyes were at the same height. His face was very red because he was not feeling well but after I touched his forehead, I felt my face also started to turn red, not because I was also not feeling well but because my heart was starting to pound fast.

I don't know why I feel something like this...

It's weird.

I really wanted to see his eyes but he was always talking to me while looking down his eyes on the floor.

In the car, the atmosphere was a bit awkward, he just kept quiet and I kept quiet too. I wanted to say something but thinking he wasn't well, I thought it was better if I just kept quiet. He looked very nervous being in the car with me because I was his senior.

Weird. Why does he look so afraid of me? I don't eat people. Is my face scary?

I helped him unbuckle his seat belt when we arrived in his building because he was still asleep. I looked at his face closely. Very close and if he moved forward a little, we would kiss.

He's cute. My heart started pounding fast again. I looked at his face that was sleeping peacefully, his lips, his nose, his eyelashes, his eyebrows. Everything is perfect. He's so perfect. He looks like an angel.

He pushed me hard because he was shocked when he opened his eyes, he saw I was too close to him and my head banged but actually I didn't blame him...but yeah, he was still a bit weird.

I arrived at my room and I don't know why I can't forget his face, his facial expression,his voice. Just remembering about him made me smile. I thought that kid was weird but now, I feel I'm even weirder than him.

I have never felt this feeling before. Well, I've never been in love before, so this feeling is a bit awkward for me.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower and looked at my face in the mirror while both my hands held the sink. My heart was still pounding fast thinking about that kid.

I touched my chest to feel my heartbeat.

"Is this love?" I asked myself as I looked in the mirror.

That kid, his name is War Wanarat, War. He gave me a feeling I had never felt before.