PART 5: Confession

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Yin pushed a trolley that was already nearly loaded with groceries as he walked alongside War. Using the list of items Prom had earlier provided them as a reference, they jointly picked which items to buy.

"Where's P'Prom?'' War asked while his head turned around to look for Prom as he just noticed he hadn't seen that guy.

"Why? You miss him?" Yin asked him back while his hand took the bread that was on the shelf and put it in the trolley.

"Nooo, I just feel weird because he isn't here. Is he lost?" War muttered and turned to look for Prom but Yin unexpectedly grabbed his wrist, making him stop his step.

"Do you really want to go find him?" Yin inquired and War looked at his wrist that Yin was holding before turning to face that man. War's eyes never fluttered as he appeared to suffocate in Yin's gaze again and again. He wanted to say something as they both turned to stare at each other but he stopped when they both heard Prom calling for then.

Yin instantly released his grip on War's wrist after a little period of holding it, then pretended to be choosing some items.

"How dare you both leave me. I'm looking for you," Prom said while pouting.

"Sorry, phi, we thought you're lost," War replied while caressing his neck as if itching to get rid of his awkward feeling. He threw a glance at Yin but that senior didn't even look at him.

"I just went to find your favorite milk, War," Prom said, handing the chocolate milk to War with a big smile curved on his face.

"Err...thanks, phi." War simply accepted despite the fact that he disliked chocolate milk as he was unsure about how to tell Prom and didn't want prom to be embarrassed about that.

Yes, he liked both milk and chocolate but not when they were combined together. He must consume each one separately. Statement indicates that he would only drink milk that wasn't blended with chocolate. Just strawberry milk as he always had it in the morning but if he had chocolate milk, he would get a stomach ache or throw up.

"Where's your trolley, Prom? Have you picked the groceries or not?" Yin questioned Prom because he just saw that guy walking just carrying the chocolate milk without the trolley.

"Oh shit, I forgot. Just wait for me at the counter!" Prom replied and walked briskly towards where he left his trolley.

Yin and War were alone again. Just two of them.

Yin sighed as he noticed War had his head lowered and was holding the chocolate milk. One of his hands was in his pocket as he moved closer to the small guy, who was just a few feet away from him.

After taking the chocolate milk from War's hand and placing it on the shelf in front of them, Yin turned to face War and gave him another glance. He observed how War's brows furrow, perhaps asking what he was doing.

"No need to drink that," Yin said, his eyes fixed on the person in front of him who was shorter and smaller than him.

"Huh? Why, phi?" War asked curiously.

"You don't like that milk, do you? Why are you forcing yourself to drink it?"

"P'Yinnn...I..." What Yin said surprised him.