PART 28: Protective

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

War sat on the bed while staring at his boyfriend who was busy helping him in packing his luggage for their trip to Cha-am tomorrow. It would be a long journey for them and it would take them two buses to travel from Bangkok to Cha-Am, which took more than two hours.

"Is it enough clothes, phi?" War enquired.

"It's enough, baby. We aren't gonna stay there for a week." Yin smiled and zipped the luggage, then walked to his lover.

"Really?"

"Really, baby. Why are you so worried?" He chuckled and pulled his boyfriend to sit on his lap.

"I'm just excited to go to the beach with you," War giggled happily and placed his head on Yin's shoulder while his eyes stared at that guy.

Yin smiled and gently caressed War's hair. "Remember what I told you, okay? Stay in the same room with me."

"And in the bus, you also sit with me."

Listening to that, War slowly nodded and smiled shyly, making Yin couldn't help and gave him a deep kiss on his cheek. He then caressed War's hand and kissed it.

"Don't be so naughty when we arrive at the beach. I will always keep my eyes on you," Yin said.

"I'm not. I'm a good boy," War replied confidently which made Yin chuckled.

。゜゜。━

The morning came and they gathered in front of their faculty. Yin smiled as he saw how delighted his lover appeared as he lined up with the other students. War wore his hoodie, which made him appear smaller and cuter because it gave the impression that he was wearing an oversized hoodie.

When Yin turned his eyes to Prom, that guy was already staring at him. "You handle the first bus, I will handle the second bus," Yin said to Prom and gave a list of students' names which made his best friend just nodded understanding and took the list.

"If I call your name, you come forward to sign for your attendance. Then, you can walk into the bus now. Make sure all your stuff are not left behind," Yin said while holding up a list of names of students who will ride the second bus.

After calling the names of a few students, he finally called War's name and War stood in front of him for a signature to indicate his presence.

"Sit in the back, okay?" Yin whispered. War just nodded and smiled a little because Yin had already reminded him about that when they were in the car earlier. War acknowledged that there might be students who found it odd because they knew Yin was less friendly with people outside of his gang but Yin didn't mind. He insisted on having a seat next to his boyfriend.

Since Yin was the last person to board the bus, War took the back seat as Yin had instructed him to do and placed the bag next to him, so that no one else was occupying it. Because it was his responsibility as the head of the hazer, Yin must first ensure that all students were present.

"Nong," one of the seniors, P'Phupa called War, making him raise his head and look at the guy.

"Why did you put your bag on the seat next to you?"

"I'm taking care of someone's seat, phi," War replied while bowing his head slightly as P'Phupa looked at him like he wanted to eat him.

"Who?"

"My...friend."

"Yeah but who?"

War remained silent, knowing that P'Phupha wouldn't believe him if he claimed to have taken care of Yin's seat. Everyone will find it strange and chuckle since they know how cool Yin was to everyone. They'll wonder why the hell he's keeping Yin's seat?