Side Story I

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I slowly opened my eyes and glanced at P'Yin, who was still deeply asleep. We had planned to get out today since it is the weekend and P'Yin told me he needed to go shopping to buy new clothes because tomorrow he needed to join a meeting with his dad for their new project. I didn't know, he already has a hundred clothes but he still wanted to buy a new one, so I just followed him.

I was in my second year now, meaning that I was in semester four and P'Yin already finished his study, just waiting for graduate. So, yeah I'm officially a senior but P'Yin constantly treats me like a child, so I still act like one around him because he's the one who always spoiled me, making me used to be clingy only with him.

I wanted to get up but before I did so, he hugged me tightly as I was sleeping on his bare chest.

"Where are you going, baby?"

"It's still early," he said and kissed my head, continuing to hug me.

"I want to go to the toilet, phi. I want to pee."

"No," he replied briefly and tightened his hug on me.

"You want me to pee here?"

He hummed.

"P'Yinnn," I stressed out my voice and chuckled looking at him. As time passed, he became increasingly unable to sleep apart from me even for a few moment and every night he would give me a tight hug, not wanting me to be far away from him.

"Okay one minute," he said and let me go. I simply shook my head and walked to the bathroom.

After I was done, I walked back to the bed and continued to sleep on P'Yin's chest and he wrapped his arm on me.

"3 minutes 26 seconds."

"Hm?" I lifted my head to look at him when he said that.

"You're late. I just gave you one minute." He slowly opened his eyes, looking at me.

"Sorryyy." I giggled and continued to bury my face on his muscular chest.

"Sorry not accepting," he replied and flipped our position in a split of seconds, making him be on top of me.

"P'Yinnnn! What are you doing?!"

"Give you a punishment." He smiled and started to plant a kiss on my neck which made me chuckle non-stop as it was so ticklish.

"P'Yinnn, stop it." I laughed as he moved to shower my face with a smooth kiss.

"No, I will keep kissing you for 3 minutes and 26 seconds," he replied and kept kissing all over my face.

。゜゜。━

"Which one is look better?" P'Yin asked while showing me two shirt. Now that we were in the mall, I noticed from my pupil that one of the salesgirls was glancing in our direction, which made me scoff.