Side Story: Last Part

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉
"ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿ ᶠⁱʳᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵐʸ ʷᵃʸ. ᴵ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ."
❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

When we got to the swimming pool, it was already crowded with university students and guests from outside the university to watch the competition. As more people arrived to support their friend or acquaintance, the environment grew louder due to their voices.

I carried War's bag and went with him to the locker room to get ready. I was welcomed by a student as we entered the room, then I sat behind my boyfriend as he removed his shirt, leaving only his swim shorts.

"What are you looking for?" I asked irritatedly as a few students there locked their eyes on my boyfriend, making them instantly avert their gaze to another way and left the place.

Urghhh, did they have no lover to gaze upon? What on earth were they doing staring at my boyfriend like they wanted to take him away?! It was hella annoying. Their eyes seemed to penetrate every inch of my boyfriend's body, making me couldn't control the expression that I made right now.

"P'Yinnn." War chuckled and took a seat beside me while handing the sunscreen.

"I want to take out their eyeballs," I mumbled while starting to apply the sunscreen on his body.

"Are you mad?" He smiled, giving me his lovely smile.

"I'm not." I pouted and War's eyes looked around the room, making sure no one was there before he cupped my face and landed a soft kiss on my lips.

"What's this kiss for?" I asked, my lips fluttering into a broad smile.

"Nothinggg. I just want to kiss what's mine. It can give me encouragement."

"Thennnn, can I have more kisses?" I inquired while pursing my lips, which made my sweetheart hit my arm.

"You started to ask for more."

"Awww." I hugged his waist and pulled him closer. "I want to give you more encouragement," I muttered, prompting him to smile sweetly and he smoother my lips with a peck.

"I love you, baby," I said, giving him a light kiss. "I know you can do your best."

He smiled. "I love you more, phi," he responded.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

Five minutes before the competition started, I sat at the auditorium with my friend, fixing my eyes on my boyfriend who had already taken his position. As War saw me, he waved towards my direction while smiling cutely. It seemed like he looked more relaxed than me, who looked so freaking nervous.

"Are you okay, Yin?" Jeff asked while chuckling looking at my facial reaction.

"Yeah," I replied briefly, continuing to focus on my boyfriend.

"What's wrong with you? It appears that you are the one who joined the competition." Perth chuckled and shook her head at me.

"Stop looking at him like that, Yin. No one will kidnap him," Bar said.

"You guys just shut up. So much noise," I mumbled.

"Awww, you are the one who told us to come and give support to your boyfriend but you asked us to be quiet," Jeff muttered.

"P'Yinnnn," Win called me while waving and walking towards my seat, along with James.

"I thought you guys weren't coming," I said to them.