PART 24: Devotion

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I dried War's hair with the towel while we were sitting on the bed. Like I've always done since we started dating, I spent the night in his room. "Is Prom really okay after you told him?" I asked, wanting to make sure.

Of course, I was taken aback by Prom's apparent ease of acceptance. Because I'm aware that Prom is not someone who is easily surrendered, I don't know why but I get a bad feeling about that. He will go to any lengths to achieve his goals, so when War told me Prom was simply fine with it, I felt something off.

"Yeah, he didn't say anything bad about that," War replied.

Silence.

"Why did he hug you?" I asked, using a normal tone and War instantly turned to face me.

"P'Yinnnn, I..."

I smiled and caressed his hair. "I'm not mad. I'm just asking you."

He pursed his lips and fiddled with my fingers. "Last hug," he said, making me raise my eyebrows.

"Last hug?"

He nodded. "He said he wanted to hug me for the last time. I don't know, It may help him to move on."

I looked at him without saying anything, making the atmosphere fall silent. "P'Yinnnn." He threw himself at me and hugged me tightly like a bolster.

"I love you," he suddenly said, which made me chuckle. Leaning forward, he kissed my lips tenderly and longingly. His lips were soft against me, giving the sensation of being kissed by him.

He broke the kiss. "I-" he said and kissed my lips slightly. "Love." He kissed my lips again. "You." Then, he gave a deep kiss on my lips.

Without uttering anything, I simply stared at him while fighting back the want to laugh.

"Say you love me too, phiii," he grumbled while pouting like a child, still hugging me tightly.

Silence.

"P'Yinnnn"

I chuckled and gave a deep kiss on his rosy lips. "I love you too. Love you so much."

"No more hugs other people after this or I really will tie you on the bed."

He giggled and buried his face on my chest. "Okay, phi," he replied and I gently caressed his hair.

"Perth sent me a message this evening. She wanted to meet me," I told him because since the episode Perth tried to kiss me, I still haven't talked to her and this morning I also simply ignored her in the class.

Of course I was still mad at her, she was being too much to suddenly kiss me without my consent which made me extremely irritated.

"Does she want to apologize to you?" My baby asked and I played with his hair on his forehead.

"Yeah, maybe. I want to tell her tomorrow about us. Would you be okay if I met her?"

He nodded while giving me his cute smile. "I'm okay."

"I know you love me," he muttered, causing me to beam widely and hug him tightly.