Side Story III

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉
"ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵃ ʷᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ."
❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

THREE WEEKS LATER

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Since I have a swimming competition two weeks from now, I have been quite busy with my swimming practice over the past several weeks. Of course, I wanted to perform as best as possible.

The most important thing is I wanted to win, so that P'Yin could brag about me to his friends and family. What a childish thought, War!!!

P'Yin also usually accompanied me every evening to get to the practice place with the justification that he didn't want anyone to approach me. He thus followed me around and kept his eyes on me constantly. I didn't stop him because I was used to his protective behaviour and I also behaved similarly to him. I hate when people see him and giggle shyly. Urghhh so annoying!!!

But today, P'Yin wasn't coming because he needed to go to his parents' house, so he just sent me this morning and went to meet his parents.

"Your time is improving a lot, War," P'Bar said after I got out of the pool. "You're the ace of our club. I'm sure you can win the competition," he added while smiling.

"Thank you, phi. Did you also come during the competition?" I asked.

"Yeah but other seniors will manage the program. So I just came to give you support."

We talked for a while before I took a step to go to the locker room to change my clothes. Not long after that, the door opened and someone entered. I let out a sigh looking at the person and averted my gaze to my bag.

"Be less certain that you will win and be selected to represent our university, War," he suddenly said, making me roll my eyes.

Tad, one of the new members of the swimming club. Every time he saw my face, he would make an offensive remark or somehow irritate me. I had no idea why he felt the need to fight with me but if P'Yin with me, he didn't dare enough to do so.

My timer with him had a lot of differences, so I have to say that I was much better at swimming than he was. As P'Bar said, I'm currently the ace of the club and perhaps this man is envious of me.

I didn't reply to his words, just focused on putting my dirty clothes in my bag. He suddenly snatched my bag and threw it away.

"What's your problem, asshole?!" I said, irritatedly.

He smirked and came closer to my face. "My problem is you, dumb."

"Do you really like to be the center of attention? Do you like when the seniors praise you?" He said, clenching his jaw.

I chuckled and folded my arms over my chest. "Yeah, well because obviously I'm a lot better than you," I replied confidently.

He smirked and pushed my shoulder. "The chance to represent our university will never come your way, dumbest. I will win."

I shrugged and wiped the part of my shoulder that he touched. "We will see," I replied briefly.

Maybe since I didn't appear to be terrified of him at all, I was able to see that he had clenched his fist and how mad his face was. I have no reason to fear him, why should I? He had no worth.

"You are so brave because you're Yin's boyfriend, huh? Do you think I'm afraid of him?"

"Call him P'Yin. He's not your friend."