PART 53: Beloved

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Baby, wake up," P'Yin whispered in my ear and nuzzled his nose along my cheeks. I took my time opening my eyes since I still felt sleepy.

"Good morning, baby," he said, mere inches from my lips. I blinked repeatedly after opening my eyes fully when looking at him and a shy smile spread across my face.

Ahhhh!!! Why is he looking so freaking fine even in the morning!!!

I snuggled my reddened face into the crook of his neck and gave it a light kiss. He kissed the top of my head while rubbing my back. "Good morning, phi," I mumbled from under his neck.

"Are you having a good sleep?" He asked as after a nightmare last night, I slept while hugging P'Yin tightly and he kept stroking my hair, rubbing my back until I dozed off again.

"Hmmm."

"I disturb your sleep again," I said in a guilty tone because every time I had a nightmare, P'Yin would need to wake up and he wouldn't go to sleep until I was able to relax and go fall asleep.

"You aren't, baby. I don't want you to say something like that again, okay?"

"You never disturb me," he said.

I let out a sigh because it would be a lie if I said I didn't feel guilty at all since I was the reason P'Yin always had to be awakened from sleep. After a brief silence, I looked at him and pursed my lips.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Give me a morning kiss." I pouted my lips and closed my eyes, wanting him to kiss me.

Smooch.

He gave a peck kiss on my lips.

"I want three kisses," I said and continued to pout my lips.

Smooch.

He kissed me again.

"One more!" I demanded, making him chuckle and he caressed the side of my neck, then pressed his lips into mine. He kissed me slowly, deeply and the kiss started to become passionately. His lips molded with mine as he pulled my body closer to him and I moaned when he nipped the corner of my lips.

He grabbed the back of my neck and pushed his tongue into my lips. I was being shamelessly turned on, so I instantly broke the kiss. "Phiiii," I said with my flushed face and he chuckled looking at me before giving me a peck kiss.

"Go get a shower," he said with a smile across his lips.

"I don't wantttt."

"You don't want?"

I nodded fastly and he suddenly carried me like a bridal style, making me scream with his sudden move.

"I need to carry my stubborn baby to take a shower," he said, prompting me to giggle and I showered him with kisses while he carried me to the bathroom.

。゜゜。━

"You don't want to stay another day here, War? It's not like you always come home," mae said while we were eating.

"You just came back to show us your boyfriend, huh?" Pa grinned and shook his head while looking at both of us.

"Sorry mae, pa."

"Tomorrow I have to attend a workshop with James and Win. I'll come back again later, okay?" I smiled widely at them.

"Anddd I will bring P'Yin again with me," I said cheerfully and P'Yin chuckled looking at me.