PART 8: One Fine Day

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Shit!!!

Is that real? Did P'Yin really send me a message?!

I freaking didn't know how to respond to P'Yin's message, which I received much to my surprise. I opened the message five minutes ago but I still couldn't reply since my hand was shaking. I believed I could now hear my rapid heartbeat!!!

P'Yin just said "hello" and I ought to have responded with the same word but my hands were shaking so much that I couldn't even type it. I'm so dramatic, for goodness sake! Someone please slapped my fucking face!!!

I noticed P'Yin was still online but I had no idea if he was waiting for my response to his message or engaging in conversation with someone else. I just kept reading P'Yin's message again and again since it made me feel extremely nervous and excited. I bit my finger as I moved and drifted in my room, walking around.

Suddenly my phone rang and P'Yin's name flashed on the screen.

Oh my God, P'Yin called me!!!! Damn it, what should I do?!?!

I abruptly threw my phone away but after a few seconds, I recovered my emotional control, then quickly reached for the floor-positioned phone. I took a deep breath before picking it up to answer P'Yin's call.

"Hello, War," he greeted me and I swallowed my saliva roughly.

"He-hello phi"

"Why didn't you reply to my message?"

Did he call me just to ask why I didn't reply to his message? I wanted to reply but I was so nervous that my brain went black!

"I was on the toilet just now, phi..." I lied as I didn't know what to say. I was so freaking nervous and my heart almost jumped out of my chest!!!

"Em okay, nong."

"By the way, are you free today?"

"Yeah," I answered briefly, trying to sound normal.

"Then, can I ask for your help?"

"Help?"

"Yeah, can you accompany me to go buy a gift for Bar?"

"Accompany you?!" I almost screamed when he said that. I didn't know how many times today I have been stunned but P'Yin's words have shocked me once more. He asked me to go with him. Is he for real?

"I want to buy a gift for P'Bar, War. His birthday is next month. Emm, so I want to buy a swimsuit for him."

Silence.

"You're at the swimming club, right? Then, I'm sure you know a good swimsuit."

I simply remained silent and said nothing.

"And your body size and him are the same. I think it would be easier if I asked for your help to accompany me. Can you?"

Still silent. I put my phone down on the bed and ran to the bathroom, then screamed like a crazy person. Then, I went to pick up the phone again.

"Are you still there?" P'Yin asked and I covered my mouth with my palm, trying not to scream.

"Emm, yeah. Sure, phi," I replied.

"Okay then, I'll pick you up at 5 p.m. Is that fine for you?"

"Okay, phi," I responded while hitting my pillow. I'm gonna die with sudden happiness!!!

P'Yin ended the call and I immediately rolled down on my bed while hugging the pillow. After I came back to my senses, I immediately got up to get ready and took a shower.