PART 18: Covetous

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

When our class was over and we were having lunch at the restaurant, I told Win and James everything that had happened between P'Yin and me. I explained everything to them, including how the miscommunication occurred. I believed it was time for them to know because I hate it when Win believed that P'Prom and I had a special relationship.

They were completely focused when I told them and their response was that they couldn't believe someone like me would be so affectionate with someone, it's not like me. I could only act that way around P'Yin because I always crave his attention and want him to spoil me. Such a baby!

"Although I'm very mad because you didn't tell us earlier and it was so fucking unexpected but as a good friend, I support your relationship with P'Yin, so don't worry," James said while patting my shoulder.

"Yeah, thanks and sorry didn't tell you guys earlier."

"I'm afraid you're both making fun of me," I replied while holding my neck and laughed a little.

"But...actually I really thought you and P'Prom have a special relationship," Win said as that senior had been trying to count on me since my first day at this university.

I shrugged. "It's obvious I just consider him as my phi."

"I think you should tell P'Prom that you don't like him," Win added while feeding the meatballs into his mouth.

"I don't think War needs to tell him anything," James interrupted. "It's clear that War didn't like him and never gave him any hope. He was the only one who pretended not to understand," James said irritatedly as I know he doesn't like P'Prom approaching me.

Yeah, I never gave P'Prom any reason to believe that I would ever be able to open my heart to him but despite this, he still wanted to wait for me. Additionally, whenever I started to tell him that he doesn't need to wait for me or that I didn't like him, he always cuts me off. So he still believed that he could win my love, at least for the time being.

He seemed to be becoming more aggressive toward me at times, which made me uneasy but I had to respect him because he was a senior and he also gave me a lot of care. If I always avoid seeing him or not talking to him, I don't want him to think I'm being nasty.

"Is that P'Prom?"

"Wow, I think he's stopped being a playboy because he's too loyal to our War," James pointed toward the man who was walking while hugging two women's waists on both of his sides. It was indeed P'Prom when Win and I turned to look in that direction.

"Oh God...okay that's very unexpected," Win grumbled, covering his mouth with his palm and acting like he was very shocked. I shook my head as I watched him since I didn't give a damn what P'Prom wanted to do. I simply want to make everything plain to him, so that he won't continue to place his faith in me while blaming P'Yin if anything happen.

。゜゜。━

3 WEEKS LATER

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Nearly three weeks had passed since I started dating War and I could honestly say that these past three weeks have been the happiest of my life. When I'm with him, I felt like all of my worries were lifted and I had never felt happier than I do right now. He made my life full.