PART 1: First Talk

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Is this love at first sight when you feel pounding when you first time look at someone? It's like you feel butterflies in your stomach and an indescribable feeling. Then you feel a feeling you've never felt before. You feel charged and euphoric around them.

Yes, I'm 100% sure this is love but I'm a man and he is a man...Em what's wrong with that? Love is love, right? I never felt this feeling before but when I saw him, I felt excitement and nervousness.

Ahhhh shit!!! I'm already in love and that person is my own freaking senior!!!

I'm Wanarat Ratsameerat and people call me War. I hate love. Emm, nooo. I mean, I don't believe in love but when I first stepped into this university as a first year engineering student, you know I'm sooo embarrassed to say this but that person is freaking stunning!!!

Yes, that person is Yin Anan Wong, third year student and also head hazer of engineering students.

Guys, please join me in losing my soul because I'm quite sure I'm dead because this can't be real and this sexy human isn't standing right in front of me. I mean, he's standing on the stage because he's the head hazer and now, he's giving instructions to us. My eyes are really focused on him.

I'm still alive, right?

Why does this man look so attractive?

Okay, I'm not sure what it is but if you ever run across a hot guy on your first day at university or wherever, so you are one lucky person and you're definitely Y/N. Shit, I feel I am Y/N right now.

It's my first day but I am already starting to dream of spending my life with him...

What craziness is this?!?!?!?

Standing in front me was a towering figure, his height commanding attention while his prominent brows added an air of intensity, reminiscent of a charismatic and alluring mafia boss. It was a combination that oozed raw appeal and captivated my senses. As my eyes were drawn to his earrings, a wave of fascination washed over me. How was it possible for a seemingly small accessory to enhance his already striking features with such effortless charm?!

And his lips. My gaze was drawn to them because I'm a kisser and my lips enjoy being busy. That's why my gaze was drawn to them. Eeer whatever, I've never kissed before but I think I'm a good kisser.

I shouldn't be gazing this much on my first day but what can I do?! Just have a peek at him!

Don't look at him.

Stare.

Oh gosh I still want to see him but I'm so blushing right now!!! I feel like my face is on fire and someone please cool me down!!!

"Hey, are you okay?"

I was still hunched over when the question stunned me. Because of the clothes he was wearing, I could tell from looking at the man that he also was a hazer. I wanted to reassure him that I was fine but as I turned to look around, everyone was staring at me, including the hot guy on stage!

P'Yin is looking at me!!!!

I feel like wanting to make a minilove style for him now but based on his facial expressions, it's not a good thing because he kind of knows I'm not focused while he's talking and what the hell I want to make a minilove to him. People will think I'm crazy and yes I also think I'm crazy!!! Crazy in love!!!!

So, what options do I have? To get away with all of this, I have to tell lies and claim that I'm not okay. The senior who had previously questioned me placed his hand on my forehead.