PART 14: Sweetheart

A MONTH LATER

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Since P'Yin told me about his feelings for me over a month ago, our relationship has undoubtedly changed dramatically. P'Yin began revealing his other side to me and made it apparent that he liked me. Although we didn't show up in front of other friends about our feelings, we were very comfortable with each other when we were being ourselves.

Even though I still haven't told P'Yin, it was obvious from the way I treat him that I feel the same way about him. Yeah, I'm still skeptical about everything and each morning when I wake up, I continue to assume that P'Yin liking me was just a dream.

Can you believe your own crush is also like you? Damn it. P'Yin really likes me!!!

Nobody, not even my closest pals James and Win knew about me and P'Yin. Despite the fact that P'Yin and I like each other, we were still friends and phi-nong, not more than that, thus I still didn't want to tell my friends too much.

And P'Yin never mentioned it but I know he was thinking about his friendship with P'Prom and didn't want this to have an impact on their friendship. I treated P'Prom as a brother and in the same manner as before but he never gave up trying to win my heart. The most uncomfortable part was that he acted as though he was unaware of my actual feelings for him, regardless of the fact that I always try to avoid confusing him. He refused to give up, which made me feel bad but also left me unsure on what to do.

And now, before our class began, Win, James and I were heading to the cafeteria for breakfast.

"Warr, James, Win, you can sit here with us." I turned to face P'Prom, who had invited us to join them at a table after noticing that we were still seeking for one as most of the tables were already full.

When we arrived at their table, I saw P'Prom, P'Bar and the person I had always desired to gaze upon, P'Yin. We smiled at each other but at the same time we both attempted to hide our expression, so that it wouldn't be too evident as I was concerned that other people present could have suspicions about us. Although we didn't want to be secretive, I believed P'Yin and I needed to explain to P'Prom first, so that he will understand and their friendship won't be harmed.

"War, sit here." P'Prom smiled and motioned for me to take a seat next to him. P'Yin just bowed his head when I turned to look at him, appearing to be playing with his meal.

I was seated in front of P'Yin and P'Prom next to me. P'Prom continued to talk as usual but I was only paying attention to P'Yin because he was merely bending over to eat, not giving a damn about me.

Look at me phi!!!

"War, when are you free? I'm still waiting for you to tell me when you're free."

"You still haven't told me anything," P'Prom said while pouting. And that's when I remembered he once asked me to go with him to the bookshop but P'Yin gave the reason that I had swimming practice. Since then, I had forgotten to tell P'Prom of my availability and have also forgotten about it, not even thinking about it anymore.

"Sorry, phi, I forgot. You still haven't bought the book you want?" I caressed my neck uncomfortably.

"Of course I already bought it, nong." He chuckled. "It's been almost a month but I just want to hang out with you," he smiled broadly in response and his face drew near, making his face uncomfortably close to mine and I moved my head back.

"Ahhhh! Please don't make any drama here! My single ass doesn't want to see!" Win suddenly said while pretending to faint and James merely laughed to see our friend's stupid acting.